The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Stamina race for mix pve/pvp

gresiac
gresiac
✭✭✭✭
What will be the most balanced race

Stamina race for mix pve/pvp 40 votes

Orc
17%
actoshLatiosLeogonmcagataygOlupajmibananTheYKcidCzekoludek 7 votes
Wood elf
20%
AmphithoeBigevilpetersusmitdsNarvuntienaaisoahoKoultouraSnihirisutouMartiniDaniels 8 votes
Redgaurd
37%
Caff32AlucuOhhgrizyyyJierdanitseibi_92ExodiumoXI_Viper_IXoIrenicATomiX96JobooAGSAnotherone773JeirnoEdoKeledusMykrizČičiliusku 15 votes
Other (explain)
25%
zariaKatinasStrider__RoshinShadow_AkulaTyharMorgul667IlCanis_LupuslIDruid40ccfeelingIonicKai 10 votes
  • JobooAGS
    JobooAGS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Redgaurd
    Cant go wrong with the other 2 choices either
    Edited by JobooAGS on January 19, 2019 8:20PM
  • Olupajmibanan
    Olupajmibanan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Orc
    Depends. I vote Orc because Redguard's sustain is overkill on classes with great own sustain like Warden or Nightblade.

But as stated before, you can't go wrong with any of the three.
    Edited by Olupajmibanan on January 19, 2019 9:12PM
  • IonicKai
    IonicKai
    ✭✭✭✭
    Other (explain)
    I would say dark elf is looking really solid as a stam DPS and the health and extra mag grant a lot of untility in PvP. Solid max stam and weapon damage for PvE although sustain may be a chore
  • Strider__Roshin
    Strider__Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Other (explain)
    I'm going to be a Nord stamblade. It's strong now, it'll be stronger next patch.
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other (explain)
    gresiac wrote: »
    What will be the most balanced race

@gresiac Khajiit good in both Pve & PvP yes?
    Edited by IlCanis_LupuslI on January 21, 2019 6:49AM
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
    Khajiit Night blade Healer(BiS for cuteness)-Flawless Conquerer Grand Overlord
    Khajiit Stamsorc Werewolf, Flawless Conquerer (1st attempt ww form during the entire dungeon) main
    Khajiit(Master Race) Templar Healer, Flawless Conquerer
    Khajiit Stam dk, Flawless conquerer, 2nd attempt
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQhCmVHwZioVyTEDberxGtA?view_as=public
    Werewolf Veteran player, Since Wrathstone-DLC "Raid-Wolf", 50k dps with fracture, Pvp Healer.
  • Anotherone773
    Anotherone773
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Redgaurd
    Personal preference as of right now is Redguard then wood elf. That may change after the upcoming racial changes but right now that is what i prefer.
  • ccfeeling
    ccfeeling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Other (explain)
    PVE
    I will change my stam dps from argon to Imperial :)
  • KoultouraS
    KoultouraS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wood elf
    Wood elf
    Its getting buffed next patch for pve, unless I 've misinterpret something.
    It has the best stamina recovery amongst all classes, which means you don't need Doubious Camoran buff food
    for either formats(pve/pvp). You can run blue buff food for max stam/max hp.
    Specially in PvP where sustain is one of the most important priorities, you need that.
  • Latios
    Latios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Orc
    I’d say orc because of the healing and sprint speed. That’s very important. They also have decent sustain and gain 258 weapon damage.

However, if you have a lot of trouble with sustain, redguard is the way to go.

Bosmer will underperform in PvE.
    The Eon Pokémon.
  • Bigevilpeter
    Bigevilpeter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wood elf
    Redguard has better sustain for both pvp and pve than wood elf, but woodelf has run speed which people say is op in pvp
  • gepe87
    gepe87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With that bosmer 2000 stam and 258 stam recovery it mean i can use witchmother on mag class without shacklebreaker, only offensive sets. Gonna test that on a magsorc on pvp
    Edited by gepe87 on January 21, 2019 11:28AM
    Gepe, Dunmer MagSorc Pact Grand Overlord | Gaepe, Bosmer MagSorc Dominion General

If you see edits on my replies: typos. English isn't my main language
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wood elf
    For PVE redguard is still one step ahead, but for PVP bosmer looks better. Orc if you don't like dodge rolling. For burst dark elf looks good - don't forget that extra health can be converted to extra stamina. Seems that at least in stamdps department devs managed to create overall balanced passives.
  • seibi_92
    seibi_92
    Redgaurd
    I believe that Redguard will still be top for PvE, but you can't go wrong with the other two either.
    PC EU