Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Travels into Gold Coast Anvil Wayshrine is messed up..

GreenhaloX
GreenhaloX
✭✭✭✭✭
PS4 here and doesn't matter if NA or EU, any traveling from outside or within the Gold Coast to the Anvil Wayshrine keeps crashing. It's like 85% of the time. Sorry, I lost count on how many times my game have crashed trying to get into the Gold Coast. No, I'm not exaggerating. Damn, it was 7 consecutive times for one of my toon the other day (and over 20 other game/loading screen and infinite loading screen crashes elsewhere); just for example. Been numerous and multiple game freezes/crashes for every game play session. Each and every toons I tried traveling into Gold Coast have crashed at least once or twice or thrice. Seems primarily issues with the Anvil wayshrines. Ehh, yeah.. not the end of the world, but still an annoying and unpleasant experience having to close app each and every time and reloading through 5-6 different load-up screens just to get back into the game, which the game then repeatedly crashes over and over again, and press repeat. Goodness :s
Edited by GreenhaloX on November 17, 2018 4:37PM
  • ShIm_ShImMeR
    ShIm_ShImMeR
    ✭✭
    This is happening to me and my partner constantly also. I’ve also noticed this issue when trying to travel to my Linchal Grand Manor home, which is located in the Gold Coast also. These two issues definitely feel linked to me. Please fix, it’s very annoying as OP mentions.
  • Sevn
    Sevn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been avoiding GC for this very same reason. Took a while to get my guys out of there, it's one of my favorite zones, so most were there.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man, true nobility is being superior to your former self
    -Hemingway
  • ShIm_ShImMeR
    ShIm_ShImMeR
    ✭✭
    It is a very cool zone and I just love the music. I never seem to tire of running the Dark Brotherhood storyline either.
  • thelawnranger79
    Ive been suffering the same fate in stormhold shadowfen trying to log in.
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sure they'll eventually get to it once all the crown store stuff are done for the next fiscal year. I just travel to the Gold Coast Wayshrine by the Brotherhood enclave and just hoof it from there to Anvil.

Ehhh, nevermind, I already gave up on this game. Can't tolerate all the crapshoots been going on with this game. Can't even recommend this game to prospective new folks anymore. What a big let down this game has transpired into since One Tamriel. PvP has been jacked up for so long, and PvE has transcended into the same ffing fiasco.
    Edited by GreenhaloX on November 24, 2018 6:52PM
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you to ZOS and the developers/designers for the fix to the 2H reticle issue, but this wayshrine travel crashes to the Anvil Wayshrine in the Gold Coast are still not fixed; still crashing..
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is still crashing on PS4 when you travel to the Anvil Wayshrine in Gold Coast. Just letting you know, and hopefully someone in the developers' house is tracking.
  • PinkNanabear
    This wasn't an issue for me before because I had all my characters already in there but I recently switched to EU server and ps4. Decided to join the brotherhood and haven't been able to get in 16 times now. I don't think they even know it's an issue. I am pretty peeved considered I spent real money getting the dark brotherhood in the first place I can't even get in....
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah.. as of yesterday, it is still crashing traveling to the Anvil wayshrine. It's just too low of a priority for them to fix it over crown crate stuff. Also, not enough peeps bringing attention to it for them to do anything about it. Annoying that each time I want to do a daily in Anvil, I have to travel to the Gold Coast Wayshrine and trot it from there.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hey all, just letting you know we're currently testing a fix for this crash to include in the next update.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's inviting news.. Thank you, Gina.
  • rebrur2
    rebrur2
    ✭✭
    Mine crashes 100% of the time going to Anvil. I have not been able to travel reliably to Gold Coast since Murkmire dropped. It is beyond frustrating.
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, still crashing.. maybe next update?
  • ShIm_ShImMeR
    ShIm_ShImMeR
    ✭✭
    I hope so. My Linchal Grand Manor is also still crashing when travelling in. Please please please fix!
  • ShIm_ShImMeR
    ShIm_ShImMeR
    ✭✭
    I assume the Anvil wayshrine and Linchal Manor problems are connected?
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh ouch.. same issue with the manor. That's not so good as well..
  • ultraturk
    ultraturk
    Ive been having this issue for about a month now.

Which update will fix this issue?
  • Deathlord92
    Deathlord92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    glad It’s not just me thn with the anvil wayshrine crash thx for the update Gina darkbrother hood is my favourite quest line 🙂
  • Spartabunny08
    Spartabunny08
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ps4 pro NA twice tonight tried travelling to gold coast via anvil and twice it locked up and froze. Was grouped with my SO and I traveled to her and it worked. Hope this gets fixed soon.
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe with update 21. Ha ha
  • Jolipinator
    Jolipinator
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I am playing a new character going through the Dark Brotherhood quests and this is happening a lot today. I am actually stuck there now, the game won't load this character so what can I do?

The freeze happened a few times in the past but always let me log back in. It's been a while since I visited the Gold Coast so I assumed it was fixed. Very glad to see this acknowledgement.
    Hey all, just letting you know we're currently testing a fix for this crash to include in the next update.

I do hope the next patch is before the Thieves Guild/Dark brotherhood event.
    PS5 EU.
  • mochicake
    mochicake
    ✭✭
    PS4/NA. I'm still having this crash at Anvil waypoint. This last time I travelled from up north near the DB wayshrine to Anvil wayshrine and can't load in with this character at all. Music ends/cog wheel stops turning/game locks up fully. Took 3 tries closing the app, logging in etc. Thank goodness it let me in finally.
  • kheelneo
    kheelneo
    Soul Shriven
    I didn't read anything about this bug on update 21 release notes. Has the issue been fixed or it's still present?
  • ShIm_ShImMeR
    ShIm_ShImMeR
    ✭✭
    @kheelneo Still persisting, i’m afraid. :(
  • randomkeyhits
    randomkeyhits
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now into the TG/DB event and yes it still happens.

Music gets chopped, progress graphic stops 3 seconds later and after that you have to quit the game and restart.
    EU PS4
  • amnesiacradar
    amnesiacradar
    Soul Shriven
    Crashed Friday and Saturday, same Gold Coast wayshrine just restarted PS4.
  • jpl7340
    jpl7340
    ✭✭✭
    I’m having the same issue (PS4 NA). I tried to warp to Anvil Wayshrine on 2 toons and the game keeps crashing from character selection. I also tried to exit the Thieves Den into Hew’s Bane and the same problem occurs. Luckily that character is still in the Den when I reload.
  • amnesiacradar
    amnesiacradar
    Soul Shriven
    Now into the TG/DB event and yes it still happens.

Music gets chopped, progress graphic stops 3 seconds later and after that you have to quit the game and restart.

Just happened to me again, 3 days in a row now!
  • SpiderKnight
    SpiderKnight
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Still not fixed, unreal...What is going on? Crown store ideas more important?
  • thelawnranger79
    Still freezing traveling to anvil ps4 na. also loading into stormhold, shadowfen with my characters is freezing.