The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PC/NA] Returning Player - Looking for a guild to gear up with and play seriously

Silvher
Silvher
Soul Shriven
I'm returning to the game after a decent sized break.

I have a Stamina Sorcerer who *should* be geared up enough to run some dungeons once I get my rotation down again, but I don't want to get back into the game all by myself again as that's what turned me away from it the last time I tried to return. Hoping I can do it right this time. My main focus is PvP (mainly solo), but I want to put a lot of effort into group PvE this time around as well. I believe my account has over 300 CP which I'm assuming isn't that much at this point in the game lol.

I really just want to run a bunch of dungeons and raids and gear up as much as possible.

If anyone has a guild that is recruiting, or has advice on where I should post this instead (I was going to post on Tamriel Foundry, but the last time I was on it, it seemed like it was a dying forum), that would be GREATLY appreciated. I have a good headset, a great mic, discord, and I really just want to get back into the game as much as I used to. I don't own all the expansions unfortunately.
Edited by Silvher on January 18, 2019 5:13PM