The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

SypherPK is returning to ESO (Hype)

• terrannova
    terrannova
    ✭✭✭
    is there any clip of him saying that?
    thanks
  • JAwtunes
    JAwtunes
    ✭✭✭✭
    Minno wrote: »
    Exodium wrote: »
    In terms of raw skill the best pvper was KodiPvP and there's no disputing that. There's a clip somewhere of Kodi 1v2ing fengrush too.

Sypher a close 2nd because of how good he was on multi class and fengrush probably comes not far after.

there's also videos of kodi getting packed up by Divine Cross back in the day too after magplar was gutted post-IC.

And there was a vid of him using CE, though his followers claimed it was staged. I dunno, but it looked fishy.
  • Sypher
    Sypher
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'll be playing every now and then, definitely not as much as I used to play. Still love this game.
    DC Dragonknight 'Sypher - AD Nightblade Sypher Ali - AD Sorcerer Sypher Sensei - EP Sorcerer Sypharian - DC Templar Ali Sypher

Youtube: www.youtube.com/SypherPK
    Twitch: www.twitch.tv/SypherPK
  • reguvin
    reguvin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sypher wrote: »
    I'll be playing every now and then, definitely not as much as I used to play. Still love this game.

The King of PVP
    - Beta Tester
    - PC (2014-2015)
    - Playstation 4 (Since 2015)

- Known for Trading & Guilds
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    who?
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
  • Druid40
    Druid40
    ✭✭✭✭
    So?
  • stojekarcub18_ESO
    stojekarcub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wait...WHO???
  • Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭