The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

Battlegrounds bug

SilverIce58
SilverIce58
✭✭✭✭✭
I tried to do my daily for one of my characters, but when it put me in, it just said "waiting for players" and never added more than one other person to my team, meanwhile purple only had 3, and red had 4. I left it after some waiting, and had waited my penalty, but I tried to join another one, and it put me in the exact same one I left (same mode and there was somebody in the same team i recognized).
PC - NA
CP 1125
Veric Blackwood - Breton Magsorc DC
Xhiak-Qua'cthurus - Argonian Frost Warden EP
Kujata-qa - Khajiit Magplar AD
Suunleth-dar - Khajiit Stamblade AD
Teldryn Antharys - Dunmer Flame DK EP
Strikes-With-Venom - Argonian Poison DK EP
Rur'san-ra - Khajiit WW Stamsorc AD
Ilianos Solinar - Altmer Stamplar AD
Iscah Silver-Heart - Reachman Magden DC
  • SaucyMcSauceface
    SaucyMcSauceface
    ✭✭✭✭
    vjacfzwogztp.png

yep, this is me after 5 minutes of 'waiting for players', knowing that if leave the battleground I will get a time penalty, but I may serve that penalty waiting for players anyway.
  • SaucyMcSauceface
    SaucyMcSauceface
    ✭✭✭✭
    And this is me now serving my time penalty for leaving a battleground that had no other players
    ywv0bc40a9n0.png
  • SaucyMcSauceface
    SaucyMcSauceface
    ✭✭✭✭
    queued again after the penalty for 'deserting' an empty battleground. Was placed in another bugged match. Have made it from 80 in the queue for cyrodil to 8 trying to get into a battleground and complete a match.