The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Trying PvP again. Let me know what you think of my MagDK

md3788
md3788
✭✭✭
Link to Build: https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildData?id=109607

5/1/1 light

2x Valkyn Skoria
5x BSW (Jewelry and inferno)
5x Shacklebreaker
vMA resto
Witchmothers Potent Brew
Traits are mostly impen. 2 protective jewels with 1 arcane. Spell damage glyphs. Mix of magicka, health, and stam enchants.

Skills: embers, lash, fossilize, ele drain, molten armaments, leap // mutagen, healing ward, hardened armor, reflective plate, green dragon blood, magma shell

So far I've had some success in BG. Please let me know if I am missing anything big or if there is something that could improve my build. I use this for Vivec and BGs.
vFG1 HM
  • RighteousBacon
    RighteousBacon
    ✭✭✭✭
    I’m not a Magdk main, in fact, I mostly play stam characters so I may not know what I’m talking about. I do know one thing for sure though, your crit resistance is quite low and so is your health. Your max magicka seems low to me too. You spell damage is quite high though so congrats on that.
  • md3788
    md3788
    ✭✭✭
    I’m not a Magdk main, in fact, I mostly play stam characters so I may not know what I’m talking about. I do know one thing for sure though, your crit resistance is quite low and so is your health. Your max magicka seems low to me too. You spell damage is quite high though so congrats on that.

I would assume that’s because I don’t have CP enabled on my build since I have mostly be playing BGs
    vFG1 HM
  • mursie
    mursie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i ran this build for a long time and had the following issue:

inferno/resto felt to squish to block/mitigate dmg

snb/resto felt to weak to secure kills

if you're surviving while destro/resto without issue then your setup is ideal. I just struggled to do it against multiple people.
    twitch.tv/mursieftw
    twitter: @mursieftw
  • Skander
    Skander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    too squishy, you gon die
    I meme, but my memes are so truthful they hurt
    -Elder Nightblades Online
    Want competitive pvp while being outnumbered? Tough luck, the devs clearly said you have to die in those situations