The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Wrobel apperication thread

Tasear
Tasear
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Thank you for everything you have done for game. Over years you have made this not just a game but an amazing world to play.

I hope this was your choice and to find your name in limelight's elsewhere. Again you have my gratitude and you will be more then missed 😭
Edited by Tasear on January 17, 2019 9:33PM
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This one hopes you are well and that, even if no longer one of the gods, you may from time to time find yourself in Tamriel as just another traveller fishing and picking flowers and stabbing elves.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • themaddaedra
    themaddaedra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amen.
    PC|EU
  • Kikazaru
    Kikazaru
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Selling all wrobel memes! 50% off! Get them while supplies last! Can’t find a better deal Elsweyr!
    Mizaru

“Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for all the great work over the years Wrobel, you always made me laugh when you were on ESO Live with your jokes and antics.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Chufu
    Chufu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wrobel will never be forgotten!
  • SorataArisugawa
    SorataArisugawa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chufu wrote: »

That is a sure thing...
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • Nyladreas
    Nyladreas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Chufu wrote: »

Indeed... :joy:
    Edited by Nyladreas on January 17, 2019 9:51PM
  • LightMaster7
    LightMaster7
    ✭✭✭✭
    If he was as good as he was, he will find another job easily. Only time will tell yes?
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This one hopes you are well and that, even if no longer one of the gods, you may from time to time find yourself in Tamriel as just another traveller fishing and picking flowers and stabbing elves.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Not wood elves though!
  • Megatto
    Megatto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What happened?
    Remove loot boxes or riot
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Megatto wrote: »
    What happened?
    @Megatto he left the company as per an update from Rich earlier.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/453748/combat-team-news-and-updates/p1
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • MilwaukeeScott
    MilwaukeeScott
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Tasear

Link please
    PS4NA

All I see is hate and rage from people who don't understand how to.....
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can I have your stuff? :smiley:

Just kidding! Thanks for your contributions to ESO and doing what needed to be done. I'm sure your future is bright. Good luck, and have fun discovering it!
    Edited by Elsonso on January 17, 2019 9:55PM
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • ZOS_Mika
    ZOS_Mika
    admin
    Hello folks, while we appreciate the sentiment behind this thread, we ask that you continue the discussion here since a similar thread already exists. Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.