The Elsweyr Chapter and Update 22 base game patch are now available to test on the PTS! You can read the full patch notes here https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®4: EU megaserver for maintenance – April 22, 14:30 UTC (10:30AM EDT) - 16:30 UTC (12:30PM EDT)
• PC/Mac: NA and EU for maintenance – April 24, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – April 24, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – April 24, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Rakhatt does an attack that needs to be interrupted; what happens if you don't?

pizzaow
pizzaow
✭✭✭
As a tank I've missed this before, but couldn't figure out what happened (nobody died, or took massive damage). Rakhatt throws one hand in the air (a victory flex of sorts), but didn't notice anything else. I assume it must do something, does anyone know what?
XBox/NA GT: Pizzaow

Best Answers

• Chufu
    Chufu
    Community-Botschafter
    pizzaow wrote: »
    As a tank I've missed this before, but couldn't figure out what happened (nobody died, or took massive damage). Rakhatt throws one hand in the air (a victory flex of sorts), but didn't notice anything else. I assume it must do something, does anyone know what?

Do you definetely mean Rakkhat or do you mean the colossus that spawns? The add is casting a spell that has to be interrupted or everybody will be stunned. While doing so, the add is holding his mace in the air as far as I remember.
    @OrcTalk auf Twitter
    ESO-Schatzsucher.de
    [DE] Wiki & News für ESO und vieles mehr!
    ESO-Skillfactory.com
    [EN/DE/FR] Skillplanner/Skillplaner/Planificateur de compétences
    ESO-LFG.com
    [EN/DE/FR] Groupsearch/Gruppensuche/Trouver un groupe: Xbox One, PS4, PC, Mac
  • pizzaow
    pizzaow
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks everyone!

It seems like it's a non-issue if the off-tank is interrupting the hulk, and dodging the smashes. Either way, the interrupt is handy to position Rakkhat and a good to do regardless, but not terribly traumatic if it's missed.
    Chufu wrote: »
    Do you definetely mean Rakkhat or do you mean the colossus that spawns? The add is casting a spell that has to be interrupted or everybody will be stunned. While doing so, the add is holding his mace in the air as far as I remember.
    -It's definitely Rakkhat, he turns away from you and if you bash you get the "interrupted" text, if not, he'll do the flex motion described above.

Edited by pizzaow on January 17, 2019 9:59PM
    XBox/NA GT: Pizzaow