Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Rakhatt does an attack that needs to be interrupted; what happens if you don't?

pizzaow
pizzaow
✭✭✭
As a tank I've missed this before, but couldn't figure out what happened (nobody died, or took massive damage). Rakhatt throws one hand in the air (a victory flex of sorts), but didn't notice anything else. I assume it must do something, does anyone know what?
XBox/NA GT: Pizzaow

Best Answers

• Asmael
    Asmael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It buffs up the Hulk. Once the Hulk gets buffed 3 times, his next roar will wipe the entire team.
    PC EU - Zahraji of the Void, aka "Kitty", the fluffiest salmon genocider in town.
    Poke @AsmaeI (last letter is uppercase "i") on PC EU or Asmael#9325 on Discord and receive a meow today.
    Answer ✓
  • The_Saint
    The_Saint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the add gets a buff (when there is one). It makes more damage and take less damage
    Samuel Crow - Nachtklinge - PC-EU-DC
    Saint_Crow Twitch / Youtube
    ESO Stream Team Member
    Noractis
    #BuffSam
    Answer ✓
  • Chufu
    Chufu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    pizzaow wrote: »
    As a tank I've missed this before, but couldn't figure out what happened (nobody died, or took massive damage). Rakhatt throws one hand in the air (a victory flex of sorts), but didn't notice anything else. I assume it must do something, does anyone know what?

Do you definetely mean Rakkhat or do you mean the colossus that spawns? The add is casting a spell that has to be interrupted or everybody will be stunned. While doing so, the add is holding his mace in the air as far as I remember.
  • pizzaow
    pizzaow
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks everyone!

It seems like it's a non-issue if the off-tank is interrupting the hulk, and dodging the smashes. Either way, the interrupt is handy to position Rakkhat and a good to do regardless, but not terribly traumatic if it's missed.
    Chufu wrote: »
    Do you definetely mean Rakkhat or do you mean the colossus that spawns? The add is casting a spell that has to be interrupted or everybody will be stunned. While doing so, the add is holding his mace in the air as far as I remember.
    -It's definitely Rakkhat, he turns away from you and if you bash you get the "interrupted" text, if not, he'll do the flex motion described above.

Edited by pizzaow on January 17, 2019 9:59PM
    XBox/NA GT: Pizzaow