The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

New To Housing

Vaerth
Vaerth
✭✭✭✭
I do not have one yet other than that apartment you get for free. I was considering buying one the other day, it was huge, like 13,000 Crowns for it. If I buy it, can my wife and I both use it or is she only able to view it when I allow it? I mean, why buy such a massive in game house if no one else can appreciate or use it? Rather pricey for a solo use.
Pact Bloodwraith
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    She'll be able to join you and view the house. If you set it as your default house she can even visit when you're offline.

I believe you can give her editing rights to move things around but she wouldn't be able to place items from her own inventory or collections screen.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Vaerth
    Vaerth
    ✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    She'll be able to join you and view the house. If you set it as your default house she can even visit when you're offline.

I believe you can give her editing rights to move things around but she wouldn't be able to place items from her own inventory or collections screen.

That is fair enough. I wish it was more open with the permissions to be used. Like a guild house if you will, where rank or whatever is used to determine status with Guild would determine the permissions. I would form and buy a guild house lol if I could be lord of my manor and allow permissions to those who are trusted lol.
    Pact Bloodwraith
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There have been a lot of requests for such things so we may get them in future. Jess was actually asking for some feedback on housing to pass on yesterday, I believe the thread she was passing on was this one if you wanted to put forward some ideas.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."