Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Customize Your Home with 3D Essential Effects(tm) (BETA) from Essential Housing Tools

• R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ukw9d2nr6qgm.png
    p4ss9dsuzucs.png
    7hl1gq8f1z8k.png

@Krainor1974 Lol, these are awesome!!
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @R_K
    Thxs , if you want a tour of the new stuff let me know when I’m online over weekend.
    Edited by Krainor1974 on January 17, 2019 1:19PM
  • immozz01
    immozz01
    ✭✭✭
    R_K wrote: »
    immozz01 wrote: »
    @R_K open your mailbox plz...

@immozz01 I haven’t forgotten about you. The sign/logo is done and will be included in 10.0.0, the next update. ;)

10.0??? that would be an amazing achievement because I know you do not release it till a certain thing is done?....
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    round water is perfect

tdsf594kmyqe.png
  • immozz01
    immozz01
    ✭✭✭
    09e4gnpxe7nu.png

Cardy!!!!!

amazing! ty ty ty

ill spend my sunday on exploring the rest of 10.0 :)
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adding walls n doors to forsaken

zlbz3p8p4tw2.png
    wfh0w3n7oknj.png
    zfxcujags1tc.png
    ys9p04z0a01q.png
    iigyrsis2cgv.png
    6mbefbozxf9q.png
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    walled in ravenhurst 2nd floor

p0i22ut2rez7.png
    96969ed6jksj.png
    ev22mggq04kb.png
  • immozz01
    immozz01
    ✭✭✭
    @R_K amazing job on the guild sign! but we need emergency maintenance and shutdown the servers! :)

if one places the sign it pops, but if you share data with group it will pop as a geyser to other group members. hope you can correct it and that its a single item glitch
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Ekoe1954
    Ekoe1954
    ✭✭✭
    8rpfc7wdqvqf.png

Fireflies were a nice addition to my carousel (not to mention the scene creation and triggers for animating...lol) . Ty for all the work you've put into EHT and the amazing things you do!
    .... Ekoe

• Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Craziux
    Craziux
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you @R_K for making this! It’s nice to see the community being giving to the players. Wish the devs gave more effort doing this too, but there’s just cash in their eyes :P
    [Outfits] Hide More Armor Slots?
    Cast your vote and make it happen!

,<* 1200+ CP EU/PC *>,
    ,<* Explorer of Tamriel since Beta *>,
    Hours spent in-game: 7500+ #NoLife
    AD:
    Valp - Sorc DD
    Valp Stud - DK Tank
    Bad Argonian - Temp Heal

DC:
    Shu-Chi - PvP Warden

EP:
    Craziux - PvP NB
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Extra cliffs to hundings and grotto

ungg4li8iq2q.png
    fchmso6xzs9g.png
    bk3gswaksmxw.png
    de5qxyqumura.png
    cgy356dmqcte.png
    kk2hxv9n6meo.png
  • immozz01
    immozz01
    ✭✭✭
    @R_K

portal would be a stunning thing if you could make a version without the doorframe!

poxuy49s6kki.png

ty in advance, keep it up!
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    <3 all the new FX this week!
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @R_K Re working my vineyards with EHT
    cl52dx6v7v7s.png
    whx3rtev0swv.png
    vf8k8bfr9arv.png
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • swankery
    swankery
    ✭✭✭✭
    I hear there is an FX contest coming up? :D
    https://www.twitch.tv/swankery/ Housing Enthusiast! DDA founder/rep/Twitter@Swankery1@Swankery PC/NA https://www.youtube.com/c/swankery
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aleyid portal it pulsates
    gb4rj2pucjf0.png
    i made a orange portal cloned it n overlapped with a dark red portal and its a pretty good oblivion portal @R_K you just have to give it a deadric frame n some tweaks
    lkwtse1w06bx.png

Edited by Krainor1974 on January 26, 2019 5:32PM
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oblivion portal
    qohjf35oexee.png
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    immozz01 wrote: »
    @R_K amazing job on the guild sign! but we need emergency maintenance and shutdown the servers! :)

if one places the sign it pops, but if you share data with group it will pop as a geyser to other group members. hope you can correct it and that its a single item glitch

Lol, sorry about that. I had to make a slight change to my compression algorithm to be able to fit the increasingly large Effect ID #s within the same number of bytes per Effect. Bright side: EHT now has well over 500 effects to choose from. (Also the Muppet Club logo should be viewable by guests now after that update. ;) )
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aleyid portal it pulsates
    gb4rj2pucjf0.png
    i made a orange portal cloned it n overlapped with a dark red portal and its a pretty good oblivion portal @R_K you just have to give it a deadric frame n some tweaks
    lkwtse1w06bx.png

@Krainor1974 ooh, I like that idea. Very Obliviony indeed. I’ll find a good Daedric framing for a new version of the portal. Along with a portal only version, @immozz01 ;)

And thank you as always for showcasing the new stuff in real time as I add it Krainor - you are amazingly helpful in showing off not only the new FX but as making them look great in context. <3
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    <3 all the new FX this week!

<3 I love what you did with that fountain by the way. I mean all of it of course but that was so impressive as a central feature when you first arrive. Statement making. ;)
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Craziux wrote: »
    Thank you @R_K for making this! It’s nice to see the community being giving to the players. Wish the devs gave more effort doing this too, but there’s just cash in their eyes :P

@Craziux You are so welcome. It’s way more enjoyable to create these things for players when the players are so freaking nice and appreciative of the work and effort, so thank you as well. <3
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ekoe1954 wrote: »
    8rpfc7wdqvqf.png

Fireflies were a nice addition to my carousel (not to mention the scene creation and triggers for animating...lol) . Ty for all the work you've put into EHT and the amazing things you do!
    .... Ekoe

@Ekoe1954 You are so so welcome Ekoe - and thank you so much for investing the time to learn the advanced parts of the tool as well - and, of course, for helping to cross train other players. Very very appreciated! <3
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    swankery wrote: »
    I hear there is an FX contest coming up? :D

Allegedly ;) (...and actually) (...seeing as it was someone’s idea)

Details coming soon in a new thread.

(Also, you must trademark that miniaturized fish bowl) <3
  • Funrukdurkha
    Funrukdurkha
    ✭✭✭
    Am watching the forums with baited breath for the big FX Challenge announcement. :wink:

This is going to be EPIC! <3