Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Next PTS cycle

• xAk_MoRRoWiNdx
    xAk_MoRRoWiNdx
    ✭✭✭
    Anzriel wrote: »
    Neoauspex wrote: »
    Vahrokh wrote: »
    Vahrokh wrote: »
    Asmael wrote: »
    Not really getting hyped for the next nerf potes.

What if they nerf everything but the things you love? HYPE

I play 5 magsorcs. No way they won't nerf what I love.

You gotta diversify yo bonds

It's funny, because In real life I trade securities (Forex / indexes / stocks).

However, this is a GAME and I play a GAME exactly because I want to relax after work.
    In a GAME I found a class I love 5 times more than the others, why should I, in a game, be forced to constantly play something I don't like else I am at clear disadvantage? What's wrong is in the game, not in my desire - and expense - to play a game.

It was just a quote from Chapelle Show, don't take it as actual criticism. You can play this game however you want mate. Sorc nerfs are over, Google that skit and get hype!

It's funny how people keep saying the sorc nerfs are over...

And may the Sorc nefs never have an end
    New to forums and stuff so I 99.9 percent probably won't see your response and such, so use the at symbol at me I guess? IDK :/. This BBCode stuff is really cool!! :D.
    Gamer from Alaska (907 Gamers, Alaskan Gamers Unite!).
    My little rant I guess?:
      One day Nightblades will get the buffs we desperately need and deserve, but so far, those buffs are not today.. The Elder Scrolls Online: Nightblade Nerfs Unlimited.
      Don't nerf you, don't nerf me, nerf the sorc behind the tree!.

If you need help or advice, hit me up on Xbox: H4rry Poggers :D .
      Also open to talking on Discord!

Ich kann Deutsch Sprechen bei der mittleren/zwischen Kenntnissen Ebene. Hallo! :D.

CP level 1000+! Playing since 2015.

My wishlist I suppose:
      • PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEAAASSSEEE EITHER BUFF SIPHONING STRIKES OR REVERT IT BACK TO PRE MORROWIND!!.
      • Bring back purge cloak. But I guess the new heal cloak is more beneficial. Hmmm....
      • MAKE IMPERIAL CITY GREAT AGAIN, BRING BACK THOSE INCREDIBLE DAYS. My best experiences in ESO where in there!
      • Return Stam builds to the power we held in One Tamriel. Long Live Stamina builds!
      • Put Magplar and MagDK into their place. Magpsorc is a hopeless case.
      • Is there any chance that we could get an Ebonheart Pact nerf? #CullingTheHerds .

My 10 characters:
      • AD - xak-Morrowindx - Khajiit Stamina Nightblade. Hours: 107 days, 19 hours (2,568 hours).
      • EP - Ich bin Groot - Orc Stamina Dragonknight. Hours: 2 days, 16 hours (64 hours).
      • DC - Who Took My Bleach - Orc Stamina Sorcerer. Hours: 3 days, 18 hours. (90 hours).
      • EP - Niada Zaennon - High Elf Magicka Nightblade. Hours: 15 days, 18 hours (378 hours).
      • AD - Healsyournoobazzwithmemes - Argonian Magicka Templar. Hours: 1 day, 9 hours (33 hours)
      • DC - Engulfing Traps - Dark Elf Magicka Dragonknight. Hours: 7 days, 17 hours (129 hours).
      • AD - Verführung - High Elf Magicka Sorcerer. Hours: 5 days, 9 hours (129 hours)
      • DC - Deadazz catch these birds - Nord Stamina Warden. Hours: 6 days, 21 hours (165 hours)
      • EP - So Bendy - Wood Elf Stamina Templar. Hours: 1 day, 15 hours (39 hours)
      • EP - Smash that mf Like button - Breton Magicka Warden. Hours: 20 hours, 20 minutes.

Aldmeri Dominion Master-Faction!
    • Neoauspex
      Neoauspex
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Wow, this is now a nerf sorc thread.
    • itsfatbass
      itsfatbass
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      So. Any word on PTS cycle?
      ~PC/NA~ Magblade, Tankanist, Healplar, Stamcro, Oakensorc, Healden, Tanknight ~PLUR~
    • JazzyNova
      JazzyNova
      ✭✭✭✭
      itsfatbass wrote: »

No, but the next PTS cycle will probably be some time Wednesday/Thursday if the rumors are true, everything is just speculation at this point.
    • Wuuffyy
      Wuuffyy
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Sorc NEEDS a FAT nerf. People can still damage me on one.
      Wuuffyy,
      ESO player since 2014
      -PM for questions
    • Darlon
      Darlon
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      itsfatbass wrote: »

No, but the next PTS cycle will probably be some time Wednesday/Thursday if the rumors are true, everything is just speculation at this point.

I think that would be very optimistic... Last times there has been at least a few weeks between announcement and PTS...
    • Nolic1
      Nolic1
      ✭✭✭
      Well if they want to stick to a schedule release cycle they will give us the big release tomorrow and then ether this Friday there will be another stream or they will hold it off for one more week cause they can go into a late Feb launch with March being the latest they can launch whats coming next before they loose the window of 4 releases this year. They have had a release schedule for the last 2 years thats been pretty stable.

Home Stead February 6th

Morrowind June 6th

Horns of the Reach August 14th

Clockwork City October 23rd

Dragon Bones February 12th

Summerset June 5th

Wolfhunter August 28th

Murkmire October 22nd

And the reason I say March it will give them a prefect window to release and still meet the June release date. But you never know with any thing cause they could change the schedule do to this being an continual story throughout the year so no one knows really.
      Sherman from Sherman's Gaming

Youtube content creator that is dedicated to the Casual and Roleplay community for News, Lets Talks, Guides, Help and character builds.

Youtube channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrgYNgpFTRAl4XWz31o2emw
    • Mix
      Mix
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Usually expect it 4 weeks minimum before the DLC update. So I would expect it very very soon if they are going to give us the DLC in February as in the past two years...
    • Dracane
      Dracane
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Nolic1 wrote: »
      Well if they want to stick to a schedule release cycle they will give us the big release tomorrow and then ether this Friday there will be another stream or they will hold it off for one more week cause they can go into a late Feb launch with March being the latest they can launch whats coming next before they loose the window of 4 releases this year. They have had a release schedule for the last 2 years thats been pretty stable.

Home Stead February 6th

Morrowind June 6th

Horns of the Reach August 14th

Clockwork City October 23rd

Dragon Bones February 12th

Summerset June 5th

Wolfhunter August 28th

Murkmire October 22nd

And the reason I say March it will give them a prefect window to release and still meet the June release date. But you never know with any thing cause they could change the schedule do to this being an continual story throughout the year so no one knows really.

Then this years pts would have to be exceptionally short. PTS is always at least 4 weeks. So this DLC will not release until late february and PTS or updates only arrive on mondays and tuesdays. Since the stream is tomorrow, they could bring us a big surprise and say, PTS releases right after the show. That would be the most optimistic case.

Otherwise January 21th or 22th will almost 100% be PTS release, with February 18th probably being the actual release. These are my theories anyway. This is supported by the fact, that this strange pvp event took place now. It seems like a bait for us to stay busy before the pts comes. The end of the event perfectly aligns with my wagered release day.

On the other hand, this year is built up to be special and different. So who knows, they could very well break traditions and nothing is predictable.
      Edited by Dracane on January 14, 2019 6:26PM
      Auri-El is my lord,
      Trinimac is my shield,
      Magnus is my mind.
    • Nolic1
      Nolic1
      ✭✭✭
      @Dracane Its always been 5 weeks for PTS and if the go to the PTS to stay on a schedule of 3 months they have to release this update by march or the rest of the year will be off schedule. Other wise its there game they can release things how they want.

Youtube content creator that is dedicated to the Casual and Roleplay community for News, Lets Talks, Guides, Help and character builds.

• Dracane
      Dracane
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      @Dracane Its always been 5 weeks for PTS and if the go to the PTS to stay on a schedule of 3 months they have to release this update by march or the rest of the year will be off schedule. Other wise its there game they can release things how they want.

There are always 4 pts builds.
      The first when the pts arrives.
      The 2nd after 1 week of pts.
      The 3rd after 2 weeks of pts.
      The 4th after 3 weeks of pts.
      And then one week later it releases and we get some minor changes. Isn't that 4 weeks ? I am quite horrible at math. :D
      Edited by Dracane on January 15, 2019 3:57AM
      Auri-El is my lord,
      Trinimac is my shield,
      Magnus is my mind.
    • Nolic1
      Nolic1
      ✭✭✭
      Dracane wrote: »

And then one week later it releases and we get some minor changes. Isn't that 4 weeks ? I am quite horrible at math. :D

Thats 5 weeks of testing yes and thats how it works.

Week one PTS arrives
      week 2 minor changes
      week 3 major changes
      week 4 minor changes
      week 5 release to live servers

The last one Murkmire started on the 17th of September on PTS and it Launched on the 22nd of October. But yeah there are only 4 weeks of Patch's with the 5th week being launch week. So 5 weeks in total.
      Edited by Nolic1 on January 15, 2019 1:08PM

• grannas211
      grannas211
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Zulera301 wrote: »
      frostz417 wrote: »
      Who’s excited to see which class/race gets shafted this quarter??!!

hopefully it's magsorc. that's usually the only one ZOS is too scared to nerf, especially considering how many nerfs they retracted last time due to EZ-mode players backlashing.

it'll probably be DK again though. it usually is.

they see me trollin', they hatin'
    • Neoauspex
      Neoauspex
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      grannas211 wrote: »
      Zulera301 wrote: »
      frostz417 wrote: »
      Who’s excited to see which class/race gets shafted this quarter??!!

hopefully it's magsorc. that's usually the only one ZOS is too scared to nerf, especially considering how many nerfs they retracted last time due to EZ-mode players backlashing.

it'll probably be DK again though. it usually is.

they see me trollin', they hatin'

Tryin to catch me ridin' magsorc
    • Dracane
      Dracane
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Dracane wrote: »

Thats 5 weeks of testing yes and thats how it works.

Week one PTS arrives
      week 2 minor changes
      week 3 major changes
      week 4 minor changes
      week 5 release to live servers

The last one Murkmire started on the 17th of September on PTS and it Launched on the 22nd of October. But yeah there are only 4 weeks of Patch's with the 5th week being launch week. So 5 weeks in total.

I must oppose then. This is not how I would calculate that. If week 5 already is the release week, you can't even count that as pts anymore and when the 2nd build arrives, only 1 week has passed since then. That's really only 4 weeks of pts in total.
      Auri-El is my lord,
      Trinimac is my shield,
      Magnus is my mind.
    • NobleX35
      NobleX35
      ✭✭✭✭
      PTS build numbers vary, sometimes they have 4 builds and sometimes they have 5. You can tell by the patch note numbers. Murkmire had 4 builds:

Week 1 - 4.2.0 - initial pts build
      Week 2 - 4.2.1
      Week 3 - 4.2.2
      Week 4 - 4.2.3 - final pts build
      Week 5 - Mirkmire releases on live server

Wolfhunter on the other hand had 5 weeks of PTS and 5 builds:

Week 1 - 4.1.0 - initial pts build
      Week 2 - 4.1.1
      Week 3 - 4.1.2
      Week 4 - 4.1.3
      Week 5 - 4.1.4 - final pts build
      Week 6 - Wolfhunter releases on live server
      Edited by NobleX35 on January 15, 2019 5:20PM
      "Only the dead have seen the end of war."
    • Cinbri
      Cinbri
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭
      As expected - pts next week, when pvp events ends.
    • Neoauspex
      Neoauspex
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Natch Potes please
    • RaddlemanNumber7
      RaddlemanNumber7
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭
      It's happening! :o

PC EU
    • Neoauspex
      Neoauspex