The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PC NA - VDSA group - 30k dps

CavalryPK
CavalryPK
✭✭✭✭✭
Looking for 1 healer, 1 tank and 1 dps to run VDSA. it has been 4 years since beta... and I think its time to get ma hands on that sweet masters destro staff.
THE CAVELRY HAS ARRIVED! Cav is a professional magblade, (in his not so professional opinion). He is immortal and is fighting for the Pact since 2E 572, amidst the turmoil of the Second Akaviri Invasion. He protects the provinces of Skyrim, Morrowind and Black Marsh.

Check out his PVP YouTube channel !

https://youtube.com/TheCavalryPK
  • citats
    citats
    ✭✭✭
    I'm looking for a vdsa group as well although I haven't tried it yet, but I have watched a guide for mechanics, need master's dual wield.
    Can do dps (32k without major fracture) or try out my tanking skills (or lack thereof).
    Also you can find me @Citats in the Legend roster.
    Edited by citats on December 28, 2018 11:31PM
  • BadShogun
    BadShogun
    ✭✭✭
    I'll go as DPS.

add me: @BadShogun
  • Khey
    Khey
    ✭✭
    I have done vDSA several times and can heal if you still need a healer. I need a completion on my Warden Healer.

IGN: @Kheyy
    ┌────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
    » IGN: » @KheyESO | PC/NA «

Wonders-At-Midnight » Argonian, Templar, Healer [Former Empress] • Touches-Many-Scales » Argonian, Warden, Healer • Xan'ari Keeper of Souls » Breton, Necromancer, Healer

Nilinthil »Wood Elf, Nightblade, DPS • Xynthia » Breton, Sorcerer, DPS • S'arajah » Khajiit, Nightblade, DPS [PvP]
    Miréa The Firebender » Breton, DK, DPS • Xeary » Dark Elf, Sorcerer, DPS [Crafter] • Névrria Telvanni » Dark Elf, NIghtblade, DPS

Held-The-Line » Argonian, Dragon Knight, Tank • Sapphiré Frostshield » Nord, Warden, Tank
    └────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘