The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Azure gryphon pet fledgling - fix the bug, pls

Aethereal'Golden
Aethereal'Golden
✭✭✭
I've noticed a bug, that makes me sad. I've purchased a plush toy with code for the in-game azure pet griffin. So while the brown pet griffin spits out a feather and then plays with it in the air, azure pet in its air-gaming animation has no feather to play with. So I am missing this cute part of his behavior. And since the plush toy was expensive, I expect this bug can be fixed and the feather will be added.

feather.jpg
Edited by Aethereal'Golden on September 24, 2018 1:11PM
  • Pelargonia
    Pelargonia
    ✭✭
    My golden griffin fledgling seems to have lost the animation altogether. It just stands there, looks around, and occasionally preens. I considered briefly getting the pale feather one but without the animation it did not seem worth 1k crowns.
  • Pelargonia
    Pelargonia
    ✭✭
    Okay, well today the golden griffin suddenly has its animations again. I am not sure what is up with it not doing them yesterday. On top of that the pale plume one was doing them in the preview screen as well.The only issue I see is that the pale plume griffin does not have a feather to chase or the mini dust devil to bat at. It does both of those things at an invisible feather and invisible dust. I do wish the feather and dust would be fixed for it.
  • Dashmatt
    Dashmatt
    ✭✭✭✭
    I bought the pale plume gryphon and it is disappointing that the animations are missing. Batting the feather is the cutest thing that they do, and it is invisible. For 1000 crowns I expected better.
  • Toddhicken
    Toddhicken
    Soul Shriven
    I am also having this issue with no whirlwind 'red dot' to paw at and no feather to fly up and bat at.
  • Aethereal'Golden
    Aethereal'Golden
    ✭✭✭
    Oh, yes, Azure griffin has no whirlwind. Seems, this was done only for the white-headed pet. However, my Azure griffin now play with its feather, so I thought the bug was fixed successfully :(