Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Filomel's Craftpod

Filomel
Filomel
Soul Shriven
I recently discovered the Snugpod and realized how practical it is. Close to wayshrine, Master Writ NPC, mount upgrade, Undaunted enclave... The Bosmer furnishing aesthetic never attracted me (even though my main is a Bosmer), so I never felt like doing much with that. Then it occurred to me to put in crafting stations and make it even more convenient. Of course, I also had to pretty it up with flowers and crystal stones. Behold! I'm really pleased with the results. The nature theme fits well with the background sounds of birds chirping. The only thing missing is a waterfall or burbling brook of some sort. I briefly considered putting in the waterfall from the furnishing merchant in Alinor.... but it would have been a bit too much. :D I might still try it at some point...

YI0y16Y.jpg
cPXCR6C.jpg
XS3kmzo.jpg
UoF235G.jpg
  • Watchdog
    Watchdog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very neat idea. I think I will shamelessly steal it as soon as I have enough vouchers to spare on the crafting stations. :)
    Member of Alith Legion: https://www.alithlegion.com
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Snugpod is convenient! I usually port there after I've completed all my master gear writs at the guild hall. Then out the door and a short ride to Rolis.
  • Ostacia
    Ostacia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh yes, I love my Snugpod (and actually am very fond of the woodsy elf aesthetic, though for furnishings, I prefer to use Telvanni here) and use it for crafting. I recently added a loft area.
    Edited by Ostacia on January 12, 2019 3:10PM
    PC/ NA
    Imagination is the real and eternal world of which this vegetable universe is but a faint shadow. -- William Blake
  • krisor67_ESO
    krisor67_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Filomel wrote: »
    I recently discovered the Snugpod and realized how practical it is. Close to wayshrine, Master Writ NPC, mount upgrade, Undaunted enclave... The Bosmer furnishing aesthetic never attracted me (even though my main is a Bosmer), so I never felt like doing much with that. Then it occurred to me to put in crafting stations and make it even more convenient. Of course, I also had to pretty it up with flowers and crystal stones. Behold! I'm really pleased with the results. The nature theme fits well with the background sounds of birds chirping. The only thing missing is a waterfall or burbling brook of some sort. I briefly considered putting in the waterfall from the furnishing merchant in Alinor.... but it would have been a bit too much. :D I might still try it at some point...

YI0y16Y.jpg
    cPXCR6C.jpg
    XS3kmzo.jpg
    UoF235G.jpg

That is a awesome idea for that small place, I love to port there to go to stables, and with the crafting stations there you are all set, VERY nice
    DPS player, not big on PVP but will do it. Love the homestead part of the game, spend a lot of time decorating places.
  • Filomel
    Filomel
    Soul Shriven
    Oh yes, I love my Snugpod (and actually am very fond of the woodsy elf aesthetic, though for furnishings, I prefer to use Telvanni here) and use it for crafting. I recently added a loft area.

Wow, yeah, Telvanni would fit perfectly. I thought some of the Psijic stuff might too, like the chairs.