The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

Moonhunter keep HM - Slot machine symbol bug

karekiz
karekiz
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Sometimes it seems like only 3 symbols appear for the group during 30% slot machine phase. Which means one player will always die.
Edited by karekiz on January 13, 2019 5:26AM
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More of the protection circles appear on the stairs behind the boss. You can't always see them from the ground floor.
  • karekiz
    karekiz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ackwalan wrote: »
    More of the protection circles appear on the stairs behind the boss. You can't always see them from the ground floor.

Are you talking Archivist?

I mean the final boss Vykosa Hard Mode. During HM at 30% when you get wolves + Slot machine, and we have had only three circles. Meaning one person will die regardless.
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're right, I was thinking of the 2nd to last boss.
  • irswat
    irswat
    ✭✭✭✭
    yep, sometimes only 3 correct symbols appear.
    The Lord Jesus Christ saved me from sin and darkness. His love has transformed me so that I am a new creature in Him. May you find Him too, and experience His richness and goodness!
  • polgarah
    polgarah
    ✭✭✭
    Even just two. It's broken
  • karekiz
    karekiz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Found out something last couple of runs.

Sometimes during the slot machine one of the spots actually just doesn't spawn the symbol. It will be missing. The spot is there though and usable, but won't show the corresponding color above.