Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Fatal Error 11 and 52gig repair download after updating the game? {solved. but not really.}

Arvanian
Arvanian
Soul Shriven
so i haven't been around for sometime and now that im back i cant play. there was some updates, i did them and then i tried to run the game. i was shortly notified there is a maintenance so i waited. now i get back and there is a fatal error 11. i attempt repairing the client and after the verifying process launcher attempts to download 52gig data. what should i do? i dont have the luxury to let it just download 52 gig.
Edited by Arvanian on January 13, 2019 2:42PM
Darkness crawls across the land.

Best Answer

• Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stop the download, close the launcher window, clear your cache'. Then restart the launcher, and see what happens.
  • Arvanian
    Arvanian
    Soul Shriven
    Ackwalan wrote: »
    Stop the download, close the launcher window, clear your cache'. Then restart the launcher, and see what happens.
    it first started downloading the 52 gigs again, then just before i stop the process it started verifying everything for the second time . so i sit waiting and hoping it would actually work, but then it starts downloading 52 gigs again anyway... just lost 10 gigs of progress.
    Edited by Arvanian on January 12, 2019 2:41AM
    Darkness crawls across the land.