The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Sitting in a loading screen for almost 15 mins now

Neelanna48
Neelanna48
✭✭✭
What the hell is going on with the game tonight? i ported to Hews Bane after midnight, so its not like its going to be busy there at that time, and i have been in a loading screen for almost 15 mins now, friends online who also experienced issue logged out and in and got to character selection and they are all sitting in loading screens as well.
  • Shadowshire
    Shadowshire
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Neelanna48 @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Neelanna48 wrote: »
    What the hell is going on with the game tonight? i ported to Hews Bane after midnight, so its not like its going to be busy there at that time, and i have been in a loading screen for almost 15 mins now, friends online who also experienced issue logged out and in and got to character selection and they are all sitting in loading screens as well.
    On which platform and megaserver do you play TESO? ZOS and/or Bethesda needs that information to investigate the situation which you reported. (See my signature below.) Please read and follow the Guidelines For Bug Report Forum when submitting a bug report.

Although the endless wait could be a flaw in the game software, it is more likely a hardware and network performance issue or ZOS would be receiving a huge number of reports about it. So I recommend that you also post a report about the incident in the Customer Technical Support section of this forum according to the platform which you use to play TESO.

Note: The date and time during which the issue occurred is important to include. If you don't know the exact time, include the approximate span of time during which it occurred. Please read the Guidelines for the Technical Support section in which you post your report before you do that:

PC Technical Support | Mac Technical Support | XBoxOne Technical Support | PlayStation 4 Technical Support

You're welcome. :wink:

--- Shadowshire .......... ESO Plus on PC NA with Windows 7 Pro SP1

nil carborundum illegitimi
  • Dormiglione
    Dormiglione
    ✭✭
    Happened right now on EU server while waiting for normal Blessed Crucible. I killed the game after 10 minutes. The "please wait" icon turned smoothly and there was no network outage on my side.
  • Neoealth
    Neoealth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    please fix