Psijic Villa Stairs not functional

AefionBloodclaw
AefionBloodclaw
✭✭✭✭
The southernmost stairs, leading down to the shallow water area with the columns, won't let you ascend them, unless you ascend the stairs on the far righthand side. This is because of the badly placed staircase, you can actually see the massive gap between the floor and the bottom of the staircase, and the only reason you can go up the stairs on the righthand side is because the stairs sit on the edge of the walkway. Please fix this, I don't care that we got the villa for free, this is bad business practice, you're giving players faulty goods.
'For love, for friendship and for valour, I stand with the Aldmeri Dominion.'

Zephyrle Starbreeze, Bosmer Nightblade
Aefion Bloodclaw, Bosmer Sorcerer
  • AefionBloodclaw
    AefionBloodclaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    I can't believe ZoS have blatently ignored this and still not acknowledged or fixed this. So not only do they overcharge players for everything, and glorify themselves for giving everyone a free house, they don't accept or reply to bug reports on it and just hope everyone doesn't care about it, and think its ok to give faulty goods. Now they're gonna do the same with the upcoming Lakemire Xanmeer Manor in which the upper part of one of the staircases loses graphical quality so that it looks horrendous. And this time they're gonna be charging money for it, but they think its ok. Pathetic >:(
    'For love, for friendship and for valour, I stand with the Aldmeri Dominion.'

Zephyrle Starbreeze, Bosmer Nightblade
    Aefion Bloodclaw, Bosmer Sorcerer
  • lamatadita
    lamatadita
    ✭✭
    With Lakemire Xanmeer Manor, I think a lot of people checked it out on the PTS and decided to buy it then (the graphical bug doesn't happen on PTS). They haven't looked at it on live and will get it when it comes out, THEN notice that horrible new bug. Hopefully then people will make more a of a fuss and be asking for it to be fixed or want refunds.

There have been a lot of issues with housing, quite a few in the Psijic Villa, but this LXM bug is the most immediately obvious and ugly one I've seen, and it's right by the entrance. You can't even avoid it unless you block off the stairs and force everyone to go through the house to get to the second level.

I was super excited for this house, bought crowns for it, saved conservatory furnishings from the previous pack for it, planned to buy even more crowns to buy even more furnishings, etc. Now I don't even want it. :(