The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What happened to Xbox NA Craglorn?

Tsar_Gekkou
Tsar_Gekkou
✭✭✭✭✭
Craglorn used to be the pug hub for everyone running trials, but for the past 2 weeks or so it's been completely dead. Did someone send out a memo to jump ship from Belkarth that I didn't get?
Xbox NA healer main
vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+3 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA HM | vRG HM |
Flawless Conqueror | Spirit Slayer | Dro-mA'thra Destroyer | Tick-Tock-Tormentor | Immortal Redeemer | Gryphon Heart | Godslayer | Dawnbringer | Planesbreaker |
  • zzzgibbs
    zzzgibbs
    I unknowingly just posted the same exact question. Where the heck did everyone go? Is there a new popular zone I don’t know about or did that many people just quit the game? I’m getting depressed every time I go to belkarth now
  • CompM4s
    CompM4s
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think most people are focused on the events
  • Tsar_Gekkou
    Tsar_Gekkou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CompM4s wrote: »
    I think most people are focused on the events

The thing is that it was like this for a bit before the event.
    Xbox NA healer main
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+3 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA HM | vRG HM |
    Flawless Conqueror | Spirit Slayer | Dro-mA'thra Destroyer | Tick-Tock-Tormentor | Immortal Redeemer | Gryphon Heart | Godslayer | Dawnbringer | Planesbreaker |
  • sevomd69
    sevomd69
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It happened after that guy was supposedly giving away gold...after the mass d/c its been a ghost town...