Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Indirk mount and berries - Not enough tickets to evolve it this year?

Excaltic
Excaltic
✭✭✭
- So I got the mount
- So I have 12 spare tickets

- I want to evolve it
- I need 4 berries

- You need 4x 10 berries to evolve it according to the game text
- Event takes 10 days
- 10x 2 tickets = 20 tickets

- You can't evolve mount this event, you need to wait another year?!?!?!

After some more reading I'm assuming ZOS explained it wrong.

So what do you need to: (I have 4 questions, if anyone knows, please answer all four!!)
- To evolve it into this events mount?
- To evolve it into the next events mount?
- To evolve it into the 3rd events mount?
- To evolve it into the 4th events mount?

I don't want to ruin this Indirk so I need to know for 100% sure. Let's say I want the Black Indirk mount, what do I do NOW to get that done? Save all current tickets and wait for black berries in a furture event??!?!?!?!

• Moloch1514
    Moloch1514
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The evolved mounts are quarterly, not per event. So the Dawnwood Indirik berries are available for the next 4 events, which all fall under the Q1 events. So you get the berry for this event, then the next 3 unique Dawnwood berries will be available in the next 3 events. By the end of Q1 2019, you will be able to have all 4 berries to get the Dawnwood Indirik. If you want to keep the Dawnwood Indirik, but would like the others as well, you will need to also earn 4 feathers and get a new "base model". Then you can get the 4 unique berries for that mount, whether it is Q2, Q3, or Q4 of this year. By the end of the year, you could have 5 different mounts, assuming you did every day's worth of tickets, and possibly bought some in the Crown store (for the base mount).

Hope that helps, the main issue is the mounts are available not per event, but per quarter, with each of the 4 events offering 1 of 4 berries you will need to evolve the base mount.
    Edited by Moloch1514 on January 12, 2019 1:08AM
    PC-NA
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The title is very incorrect, a whole year.

The system is designed to get one evolve per quarter with 4 events per quarter, one type of berry for the evolution per event.
  • Reistr_the_Unbroken
    Reistr_the_Unbroken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone know when ZoS is going to roll the tickets in the store?
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OP, I hope I didn't misread your post - do NOT buy more the one of the currently sold berry. you need 4 different ones and they are only good for one evolution. unlike buying extra feathers that go towards remaking nascent indrik berries are genuinely unique per evolution, per event. there will be 3 more events coming soon. that is when you will get a chance at more tickets and the rest of the berries you need
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
    Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"
  • Royaji
    Royaji
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alright, this is getting tiresome so I'm just gonna start posting quotes from the article.

Each unique Q1 event will provide you with the opportunity to buy new Indrik Berries from the Impresario:
    Midyear Mayhem (In January!) – Dawnwood Berries of Bloom
    Morrowind Celebration – Dawnwood Berries of Budding
    Thieves Guild & Dark Brotherhood Celebration – Dawnwood Berries of Growth
    Jester’s Festival – Dawnwood Berries of Ripeness

The first set of Indrik Berries that arrive with 2019’s Q1 events (January – March) allow you to transform your current Nascent Indrik into a Dawnwood Indrik!

Starting with the Dawnwood Indrik in Q1, each quarter this year will provide a different set of berries AND therefore a different evolution for your Nascent Indrik. We’ll share details on each quarter’s events and Indrik evolutions in the future.

Reading is hard.
  • Zathras
    Zathras
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Royaji wrote: »
    Alright, this is getting tiresome so I'm just gonna start posting quotes from the article.

Reading is hard.

Considering the plethora of people asking about the transformation, time available, and worrying if they can complete it, I'd say the OP is well within his rights to have some clarity. Every event has people asking questions, so this isn't a unique experience. Not everyone lives on the forums and reads/participates in multiple posts on a daily basis. No need to be rude.

Also, as a side note, I think there should be a banner ad that people simply need to click on. Digging for info isn't everyone's forte.
    For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen. - Douglas Adams

It is a rare mind indeed that can render the hitherto non-existent blindingly obvious. The cry 'I could have thought of that' is a very popular and misleading one, for the fact is that they didn't, and a very significant and revealing fact it is too. - Douglas Adams
  • O_LYKOS
    O_LYKOS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How many of these “it’s going to take a year” threads do we need?
    PC NA - GreggsSausageRoll
    Xbox NA - CinnamonRoll266
  • Jhalin
    Jhalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zathras wrote: »

Reading is hard.

Considering the plethora of people asking about the transformation, time available, and worrying if they can complete it, I'd say the OP is well within his rights to have some clarity. Every event has people asking questions, so this isn't a unique experience. Not everyone lives on the forums and reads/participates in multiple posts on a daily basis. No need to be rude.

Also, as a side note, I think there should be a banner ad that people simply need to click on. Digging for info isn't everyone's forte.

All of that info is explained in one article. It’s not scattered info someone has to pick at bits and pieces for across the forums. It is one page, with all the details, right on the official website.

Apparently reading comprehension is becoming a lost art.
  • pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Do we have any idea which berries evolve it to which colour?

I don't want to have to bust my butt to work for berries if I don't want that colour then be too tired/burned out to go for the colour I actually want?
  • Jhalin
    Jhalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    pod88kk wrote: »

I don't want to have to bust my butt to work for berries if I don't want that colour then be too tired/burned out to go for the colour I actually want?

They are straight up labeled as Dawnwood berries. Please read the article. The Dawnwood is quite literally standing next to the Impressario.

Dawnwood
    Luminous
    Onyx
    Pure-Snow

It’s not gonna be hard to figure out which is which
    Edited by Jhalin on January 12, 2019 3:26PM
  • Facefister
    Facefister
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just put it on the crown shop ZOS, those grinding shenanigans for a mediocre mount are pathetic.
  • pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Jhalin wrote: »
    pod88kk wrote: »

They are straight up labeled as Dawnwood berries. Please read the article. The Dawnwood is quite literally standing next to the Impressario.

Dawnwood
    Luminous
    Onyx
    Pure-Snow

It’s not gonna be hard to figure out which is which

My apologies, the Xbox EU server is so bad that when I went to get my first berry there was no mount loaded it yet.
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Reading is hard.

How hard is it for people to read the official announcements on the website? There's even a direct link to them from the game launcher (which surely meets your need for a banner ad). You don't need to go anywhere near the forum.
  • Excaltic
    Excaltic
    ✭✭✭
    Aha, I get it now:

- 4 events periods per year (for 4 different Indriks)

- 4 events per event period (for the 4x 10 berries for 1 evolution)

Good guide by Shimmer - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4L55DprNRWc

Tnx for all the replies! :)
  • Zathras
    Zathras
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Tandor wrote: »

How hard is it for people to read the official announcements on the website? There's even a direct link to them from the game launcher (which surely meets your need for a banner ad). You don't need to go anywhere near the forum.

The guy simply asked a question. That's what these forums are for? To ask questions?

If you guys don't want to answer people, don't. If you've put yourself out there and are tired of answering the same question, again, don't do it anymore. But sh*tting on people and treating them like idiots is why these forums have a well deserved reputation for being toxic.

The forums are not yours alone. Players from all ages and abilities are free to use them. Not everyone can navigate well. Not everyone is in-game to access those links. Cut people some slack. If you can't be civil, and shout down people who are using the forums as they should be used, then step away.
    For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen. - Douglas Adams

It is a rare mind indeed that can render the hitherto non-existent blindingly obvious. The cry 'I could have thought of that' is a very popular and misleading one, for the fact is that they didn't, and a very significant and revealing fact it is too. - Douglas Adams
  • Jhalin
    Jhalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

The guy simply asked a question. That's what these forums are for? To ask questions?

If you guys don't want to answer people, don't. If you've put yourself out there and are tired of answering the same question, again, don't do it anymore. But sh*tting on people and treating them like idiots is why these forums have a well deserved reputation for being toxic.

The forums are not yours alone. Players from all ages and abilities are free to use them. Not everyone can navigate well. Not everyone is in-game to access those links. Cut people some slack. If you can't be civil, and shout down people who are using the forums as they should be used, then step away.

Asking a question that’s answered about three paragraphs deep in the (again) official article that was posted on this subject. All it would take is two minutes of reading to have answered this on their own if they actually cared to look into it.

I don’t mind questions, but when all the info is readily available for people who look, people get reasonably annoyed.
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Asking a question that’s answered about three paragraphs deep in the (again) official article that was posted on this subject. All it would take is two minutes of reading to have answered this on their own if they actually cared to look into it.

I don’t mind questions, but when all the info is readily available for people who look, people get reasonably annoyed.

Or they could have searched the forum for the many other threads covering the same question before deciding to create their own thread on it. Pointing out these things isn't remotely "sh*tting on people and treating them like idiots".
  • Arunei
    Arunei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

The problem is, I believe, people making numerous threads about the same topic when there are already several that exist within the first few pages. All someone would need to do is take a few minutes to scan through the first few pages; in the same amount of time it takes them to type and post a thread, they could have already found the answer they're looking for. People get frustrated that no one seems to be putting the effort into checking to see if a thread has already been made; I imagine people probably think it makes other threads (like numerous threads about Cyro performance, which imo the more threads about serious issues like that the better, as the squeaky wheel gets the oil) get pushed out of being more visible. To an extent I can understand where those people are coming from, but there are definitely ways of pointing people towards information without being rude and/or belittling about it.
    Edited by Arunei on January 12, 2019 7:13PM
    Character List [RP and PvE]:
    Stands-Against-Death: Argonian Magplar Healer - Crafter
    Krisiel: Redguard Stamsorc DPS - Literally crazy Werewolf, no like legit insane. She nuts
    Kiju Veran: Khajiit Stamblade DPS - Ex-Fighters Guild Suthay who likes to punch things, nicknamed Tinykat
    Niralae Elsinal: Altmer Stamsorc DPS - Young Altmer with way too much Magicka
    Sarah Lacroix: Breton Magsorc DPS - Fledgling Vampire who drinks too much water
    Slondor: Nord Tankblade - TESified verson of Slenderman
    Marius Vastino: Imperial <insert role here> - Sarah's apathetic sire who likes to monologue
    Delthor Rellenar: Dunmer Magknight DPS - Sarah's ex who's a certified psychopath
    Lirawyn Calatare: Altmer Magplar Healer - Traveling performer and bard who's 101% vanilla bean
    Gondryn Beldeau: Breton Tankplar - Sarah's Mages Guild mentor and certified badass old person
    Gwendolyn Jenelle: Breton Magplar Healer - Friendly healer with a coffee addiction
    Soliril Larethian- Altmer Magblade DPS - Blind alchemist who uses animals to see and brews plagues in his spare time
    Tevril Rallenar: Dunmer Stamcro DPS - Delthor's "special" younger brother who raises small animals as friends
    Celeroth Calatare: Bosmer <insert role here> - Shapeshifting Bosmer with enough sass to fill Valenwood

PC - NA - EP - CP1000+
    Avid RPer. Hit me up in-game @Ras_Lei if you're interested in getting together for some arr-pee shenanigans!
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This event give 22 berries 2 each day for 11 days. Khajiit have 3 feathers and can buy the berry tomorrow.
    Can then buy the last feather before event end and still have spare tickets.

Pretty sure the dawnwood indrik return next Q1. Some has data mined an pet who I assume come next year.
    And yes its an nice racket, it keeps people doing events and you can always buy tickets in the crown store.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • ol_BANK_lo
    ol_BANK_lo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Excaltic wrote: »
    - So I got the mount
    - So I have 12 spare tickets

- I want to evolve it
    - I need 4 berries

- You need 4x 10 berries to evolve it according to the game text
    - Event takes 10 days
    - 10x 2 tickets = 20 tickets

- You can't evolve mount this event, you need to wait another year?!?!?!

After some more reading I'm assuming ZOS explained it wrong.

So what do you need to: (I have 4 questions, if anyone knows, please answer all four!!)
    - To evolve it into this events mount?
    - To evolve it into the next events mount?
    - To evolve it into the 3rd events mount?
    - To evolve it into the 4th events mount?

I don't want to ruin this Indirk so I need to know for 100% sure. Let's say I want the Black Indirk mount, what do I do NOW to get that done? Save all current tickets and wait for black berries in a furture event??!?!?!?!

I'm mostly curious about how you actually morph the mount.

1) do you need 4 of one type of berry?
    2) does the name of the berry make it obvious of which mount you will get. ZOS has given such little info about matching berries with final design of the mount, that it's disturbing. I only mount looks from data-mining online. That's just wrong.
  • TheNuminous1
    TheNuminous1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Facefister wrote: »
    Just put it on the crown shop ZOS, those grinding shenanigans for a mediocre mount are pathetic.

I'll buy it as soon as they do. I'm not gunna do stupid events I dont want to do for a mount. I'll just buy it
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS don't know any limits. Basic idea with 4 feathers = mount was good. Now they stream-lined it so you need to farm tickets non-stop all the year for new feathers and berries..
  • Wolfshead
    Wolfshead
    ✭✭✭✭
    don't you get between 1 to 2 ticket depends on the length of the event like Clockwork event you got 2 tickets I think so you get the ticket you need in only 5 days instead of 10 days and you only need complete 1 dailies quest to get ticket
    Edited by Wolfshead on January 13, 2019 8:26AM
    If you find yourself alone, riding in green fields with the sun on your face, do not be troubled; for you are in Elysium, and you're already dead
    What we do in life, echoes in eternity
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wolfshead wrote: »
    don't you get between 1 to 2 ticket depends on the length of the event like Clockwork event you got 2 tickets I think so you get the ticket you need in only 5 days instead of 10 days and you only need complete 1 dailies quest to get ticket

Difference is you can't go to Cyrodiil for 5 minutes.. even if you make your quest fast, you will be lured away to capture / defend some keep, group up and then you will run for 2 hours with that group until it dissolves..

Also it's unclear how many tickets you need, so you need to stock as many as possible, by some feathers for future etc..
    I mean I like dawnwood indrik, so i need to buy berries, but what if future indriks will be more cool? then i need extra indrik and extra tickets/feathers in the end of Q1. It's hilarious, also if ZOS puts tickets on crown store, most probably they will make tickets much harder to get, so it all will turn in huge indentured service.

So this means you are forced to sit in Cyrodiil for 10 days, and then you will beforced to kill morrowind WBs for 2 weeks every day, to run jester quests over and over etc..
  • witchdoctor
    witchdoctor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also it's unclear how many tickets you need, so you need to stock as many as possible, by some feathers for future etc..

It is explicitly clear.

10 tickets per feather for a base mount (for a total of 40 tickets).

40 tickets, 10 for each berry piece, to evolve into a specific type.

If you cannot decide which you want, or want more than one, that is on you.

But it is quite clear what is needed.
  • Wolfshead
    Wolfshead
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wolfshead wrote: »

Difference is you can't go to Cyrodiil for 5 minutes.. even if you make your quest fast, you will be lured away to capture / defend some keep, group up and then you will run for 2 hours with that group until it dissolves..

I mean I like dawnwood indrik, so i need to buy berries, but what if future indriks will be more cool? then i need extra indrik and extra tickets/feathers in the end of Q1. It's hilarious, also if ZOS puts tickets on crown store, most probably they will make tickets much harder to get, so it all will turn in huge indentured service.

So this means you are forced to sit in Cyrodiil for 10 days, and then you will beforced to kill morrowind WBs for 2 weeks every day, to run jester quests over and over etc..

point take but again if you did Life day event you should have got more tickets then you need therefore you don't need to do should go there 10 times and Morrowind is most like so that you get 2 or 3 tickets to kill WB, therefore, you don't have run that event every day.

Beside if want something you need work to get it should not just be hand to you on the silver plate that is at least what I think I'm glad the make hard but not too hard you still get berries if you want them
    Edited by Wolfshead on January 13, 2019 10:52AM
    If you find yourself alone, riding in green fields with the sun on your face, do not be troubled; for you are in Elysium, and you're already dead
    What we do in life, echoes in eternity