Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Battlegrounds - seems broken right now?

Llamaboy01
Llamaboy01
Soul Shriven
I've been trying to get into random BG for a couple hours now...

Loads up right away, puts me in a random group (always Chaosball?) - Fire Drakes and Storm Lords people come and go, fill up to 4 no problem - Pit Daemons won't ever get more than 2 people - so eventually people get sick of waiting, and leave...

Which I learned the hard way about the 20 minute penalty for leaving a BG....

Just checked again - 4 waiting in Storm Lords, 4 in Fire Drakes - 1 in Pit Daemons...

Any suggestions? or is it just broken?
  • Llamaboy01
    Llamaboy01
    Soul Shriven
    Sorry -forgot to mention, PC, NA
  • Llamaboy01
    Llamaboy01
    Soul Shriven
    Seems to be working fine this morning. Disregard I guess
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    was broken for me tonight. perpetually stuck on looking for players with 2-3 people in each team, people eventually leaving and no way to avoid deserter cooldown even though I literally sat IN a battleground waiting for it to fill for at least 10 minutes :/ with no progress in sight. fun times.
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
    Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"
  • StarOfElyon
    StarOfElyon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm on Xbox and it hasn't been working for over an hour.
  • Huntsman316
    Huntsman316
    ✭✭
    Yes this is happening to me too. It happened about two hours ago, I took a break and quit the game. About an hour and half passed, I entered the game and immediately queued for a battleground and was met with this problem - two teams half full and one team empty.

This is annoying because I want to participate in the event but I'm not too fond of Cyrodiil, I just want to do battlegrounds. I think the event should be extended or something.
  • StarOfElyon
    StarOfElyon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's been really bad lag on battlegrounds too even when it was working. It seems this event has overloaded ESO.
  • FierceSam
    FierceSam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    This has been my experience in BGs

1 clearly premade team
    1 team with a constantly rotating roster of players coming in, seeing the premade and getting the hell out of dodge
    My team of 2 players

I waited there for 10 minutes before giving it up.

My only conclusion is that there weren’t 12 single players in the queue during prime time EU during Midyear Mayhem

Not a great look for PvP