Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't Use Cyrodiil Quest Boards

Swift_One
Swift_One
✭✭
I've done the starter quests and unlocked the skill lines, and I'm almost positive that I skipped training. I went to basically every npc I can find at both gates and I have no quest arrows and pretty much my only dialogue option is to say goodbye. What can I do? I want to be able to do the quests to kill so many players, capture a resource, etc. for this event.
  • DarcyMardin
    DarcyMardin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Swift_One wrote: »
    I've done the starter quests and unlocked the skill lines, and I'm almost positive that I skipped training. I went to basically every npc I can find at both gates and I have no quest arrows and pretty much my only dialogue option is to say goodbye. What can I do? I want to be able to do the quests to kill so many players, capture a resource, etc. for this event.

My husband is having the exact same problem, although only on one character. He has tried everything and hasn’t been able to figure it out.

• Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I had this issue on one character once. I think I went to the siege training part a little from one of the gates (not sure which sorry) which was on the way to the temple.

Once I did that it worked. No idea why, it was like my 10th character or so that had gone into pvp
  • RANKK7
    RANKK7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A friend of mine had this exact issue today with a new character (no quest in the journal, npc to start the quest not talking).

Never happened before. After some running around, he tried to talk to the npc at the training siege and solved.

It's like the game totally skipped the dialogue where you decide what to do with training and directly sent the player to the siege npc, with no quest in the journal whatsoever or any indication.

Try to look for the siege training guy even if you have no quest in journal.

Edited by RANKK7 on January 13, 2019 5:34PM
    lll
    "I really don't know who the **** came off with this change. Definitely somebody who does not play the game, that's for sure".
    lll