Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Storm Atronach crates

Pajor
Pajor
✭✭✭✭
Anyone else getting impatient for these to turn up into the crown store? :smiley:
Possible we will get a december release?
  • tactx
    tactx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been impatient. For as long as I've played this game they've never been released.
    “No one's happiness but my own is in my power to achieve or to destroy.” - John Galt, Atlas Shrugged
  • Pajor
    Pajor
    ✭✭✭✭
    I missed them in 2017, back when they were released in the first week of december. Spent too many crowns on the flame atronach crates a few days before the storm atronach crates were released without crown gem purchases. I think it was 2017 anyway, I missed the karthwolf charger that year as well.
  • Pajor
    Pajor
    ✭✭✭✭
    Also youtube has december videos from 2016 about opening storm atronach crates, and it was released also december 2017, so it looks like they will come back in december 2018 of this year as well. Hopefully.
  • JazzyNova
    JazzyNova
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would like to know when they're bringing back the Storm Atro crates as well, I missed them last year & there are several items I want to get from them. Hopefully, the crates will return in December, but I don't have my hopes up.
  • Reistr_the_Unbroken
    Reistr_the_Unbroken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The storm atro crates are the only ones I haven’t got an item from, and I’m saving gems for the items I want
  • Darkstorne
    Darkstorne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The storm atro crates are the only ones I haven’t got an item from, and I’m saving gems for the items I want

Pretty sure you couldn't use gems for the returning crates last year. They only worked on the current Crown Crate season, and couldn't be spent on Storm etc Crates. Seems they really want you to gamble for items available only once a year.
  • Pajor
    Pajor
    ✭✭✭✭
    They have added where you can use gems now. It started this year for the crates that never had the gem option.
    Edited by Pajor on November 28, 2018 2:15PM
  • Reistr_the_Unbroken
    Reistr_the_Unbroken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darkstorne wrote: »

Pretty sure you couldn't use gems for the returning crates last year. They only worked on the current Crown Crate season, and couldn't be spent on Storm etc Crates. Seems they really want you to gamble for items available only once a year.
    I meant to put that I only started playing ESO this April, but they really did that last year? That sounds awful.

• Pajor
    Pajor
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, last year you couldn't use gems for any of those crates that were not season ones.
  • Pajor
    Pajor
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Would you be so kind and let us purchase storm atronach crates this december :smile:
  • leb91han
    leb91han
    ✭✭✭
    Yes plz bring back storm atronach crates
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need the red netch
  • Atallanta
    Atallanta
    ✭✭✭✭
    I want the aurbic eye makeup and Storm atro transformation ^^
  • Pajor
    Pajor
    ✭✭✭✭
    I guess we can keep bugging them like everyone else did with the indrik mount :P and they brought those in after a while.
  • Reistr_the_Unbroken
    Reistr_the_Unbroken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Klasen wrote: »
    I guess we can keep bugging them like everyone else did with the indrik mount :P and they brought those in after a while.

Yep

• Silaf
    Silaf
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, plese, my sorcerer really need them.
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    #bringembackzos!
    Add Veyas hair for us players to use!
  • Ekoe1954
    Ekoe1954
    ✭✭✭
    I too am waiting for these to show.....
  • Pajor
    Pajor
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    @ZOS_KaiSchober
    @ZOS_BillE
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    @ZOS_GaryA

Are you going to bring back Storm atronach crates or are they retired?
  • U_D_D_I_N_R
    U_D_D_I_N_R
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone else getting impatient for these to turn up into the crown store? :smiley:

those crates give me bad memories of getting *** tattoos and some piece of *** jewellery wasted about $90 of bs on them so no thank you zos dont bring them back
  • Reistr_the_Unbroken
    Reistr_the_Unbroken
    ✭✭✭✭✭

those crates give me bad memories of getting *** tattoos and some piece of *** jewellery wasted about $90 of bs on them so no thank you zos dont bring them back
    Sooo why post here if you’re going to be rude about the rest of us actually wanting the crates?
  • U_D_D_I_N_R
    U_D_D_I_N_R
    ✭✭✭
    m

Sooo why post here if you’re going to be rude about the rest of us actually wanting the crates?

telling me how im being rude, dont come on the forums and say how zos has put rng on these crates and they need to be nerf cause i spent $10000 on these crates and got a pet fish.
    Edited by U_D_D_I_N_R on January 11, 2019 4:30PM
  • Reistr_the_Unbroken
    Reistr_the_Unbroken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    m

telling me how im being rude, dont come on the forums and say how zos has put rng on these crates and they need to be nerf cause i spent $10000 on these crates and got a pet fish.
    Cause your post isn’t part of the thread at all? It’s more like your own rant when many of us actually missed out on that one season and want it back.
  • Pajor
    Pajor
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's the only season not to have crown gems anyway. It's about time they bring it back like they did with every crate in 2018 (some released twice that year)
  • IzzyStardust
    IzzyStardust
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I don’t like the murkmire stuff so I bought a load of crates and turn everything into gems.

Storm atro crates! Come to mama!
  • Reistr_the_Unbroken
    Reistr_the_Unbroken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really hope the crates come back soon
  • jlmurra2
    jlmurra2
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I don’t like the murkmire stuff so I bought a load of crates and turn everything into gems.

Storm atro crates! Come to mama!

I'm waiting on Storm Atronach crates to return with gem purchases, I have gems saved as well. Hopefully soon.

I am seeing far less of the mounts, and everything else from the Xanmeer crates. Seems they are less popular than past seasons.
  • Pajor
    Pajor
    ✭✭✭✭
    The past 2 crown crate seasons were junk. If they want to make money then they should bring storm atro back.
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I second this. I bought 15 crates when they were first released in hope of obtaining the senche, but no luck at that time. I have 400 gems reserved for that now :) .
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • Pajor
    Pajor
    ✭✭✭✭
    If they don't appear in either February or March then I would expect a December release :P