Maintenance for the week of May 27:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 27
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 28, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
One of my characters can't pick up any base-city PvP quests
One of my characters is completely unable to pick up base-city PvP quests. Details include:
- I created him years ago.
- I presume he did "Welcome to Cyrodiil" several years ago, because that's part of my routine; as soon as a character hits Level 10 I take him to Cyrodiil to get Rapid Maneuvers.
- He currently has no quest arrows whatsoever in either of his base cities.
- He's AD.
- The only quests active in his quest log in the Cyrodiil section are the one for going to the Imperial City the first time (I did have that arrow until I picked that quest up) and Pledge: WGT.
- He doesn't have the skill point spent in the Fighter's Guild passive that gives you an extra Cyrodiil repeatable bounty quest.
- In a past version of this event, I think the most recent one, I played him in PvP long enough to unlock Warhorn.
- If memory serves, I had the same problem then.
- I don't have this problem on my other characters.
Is this a known bug? If so, does it have a known workaround?