Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Video] Shellback Warhorse Mount

Crucifer
Crucifer
✭✭✭
Heya Peeps!

I did a short video of the Shellback Warhorse Mount for ya. What do you think of this mount (and video)? :)
3.000 Crowns in Crown Store

https://youtu.be/icVbrspXqC0
  • Atallanta
    Atallanta
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nice video)) I think this is how xanmeer apex mounts should have looked, at least close to it.
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Great looking mount.
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I really enjoyed this. Great quality vid and overall good stuff! I hope to see more in the future, my dude.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • Ostacia
    Ostacia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a beautiful mount. I love mine.
    PC/ NA
    Imagination is the real and eternal world of which this vegetable universe is but a faint shadow. -- William Blake
  • Crucifer
    Crucifer
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks all!

More coming :) Your positive response keeps me going.

Please feel free to ask for a video (if i have mount or costume/gear)

For those that don't know, i have a bunch of mount vids on the YT channel :)
    Is not just the picture, i like to combine it with the music too ^^

Thanks.