New test server

SugaComa
SugaComa
✭✭✭✭✭
So with a fair few new MMOs coming out for PC this year is it time the developers started focussing on console as ESO has little to no competition in the way of other MMOs so maybe it's time for that console test server ?
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    As a console player, it's funny every time. I really don't think this is ever going to be a thing and I hope it isn't because PC players have better tools to test changes than consoles, and with the closed hardware and the console manufacturer verification processes it would be a slow, pointless exercise for people (like me) who really just want to play stuff early, not actually test anything...pretty sure a lot of the PC PTS players are the same way based on what gets through to live.
    Daggerfall Covenant - Xbox One NA
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    SugaComa wrote: »
    So with a fair few new MMOs coming out for PC this year is it time the developers started focussing on console as ESO has little to no competition in the way of other MMOs so maybe it's time for that console test server ?

The idea is good ... but how high would it be on the ZOS priority list?

Waiting for the next post in the thread to be from the devs:

“It’s not currently in our plans.”
    "May you walk on warm sands."
    "First, I would ask that you look to the poor and the suffering around Cyrodiil. Look into their hearts, and then look into your own."
    "May Auri-El's light guide you in your darkest hours."

North American (NA) PC Megaserver / Daggerfall Covenant (click to view):
    Vilerihala - Magicka Templar (Altmer ~ Dedicated Healer) ~ Màisalihna - Stamina Dragonknight (Bosmer) ~ Áhliaselia - Stamina Templar (Bosmer) ~ Thraccenia Vendicci - Stamina Sorcerer (Imperial) ~ Wenayastare - Magicka Dragonknight (Altmer) ~ Aráliavina - Stamina Nightblade (Bosmer) ~ Ysyna Rielle - Magicka Warden (Breton) ~ Rhusannah - Stamina Nightblade (Redguard) ~ Eirellonye - Magicka Nightblade (Altmer) ~ Lae'Suuriávia - Stamina Warden (Bosmer) ~ Dralora Savani - Magicka Sorcerer (Dunmer) ~ Billows-With-Incense - Magicka Warden (Argonian; Aldmeri Dominion) ~ Anísa'Vardaia - Health Dragonknight (Imperial; Aldmeri Dominion) ~ Vilinalara - Magicka Sorcerer (Altmer ~ Grand Master Crafter)