The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Add prices to monthly showcase.

O_LYKOS
O_LYKOS
✭✭✭✭✭
I feel sometimes it would be nice to know the prices of items coming up. At least we could have an idea of how much we are likely to spend and can prepare.
PC NA - GreggsSausageRoll
Xbox NA - CinnamonRoll266
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree, but I doubt it'll happen because that's not how marketing works.

Better to build hype and shock with a price when it's finally there so people can't mull over if they want it.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • WeerW3ir
    WeerW3ir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    I agree, but I doubt it'll happen because that's not how marketing works.

Better to build hype and shock with a price when it's finally there so people can't mull over if they want it.

ykP1ryG.jpg
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed with both posts.

It would be great for us players if the showcase included prices (or even if the prices were more consistent so it's easier to predict what a new item will cost). But that's exactly why it won't happen - it would make it easier to make an informed choice and runs the risk that choice will be not to get it.

This way if there's something in the showcase you want all you know is what it is, not how much it costs. So you spend the time between then and the release thinking about how much you want it, what you'll do with it, looking forward to having it and intentionally or otherwise getting attached to the idea that you will buy this. Then if it's released and it costs a bit more than you were expecting you might decide to get it anyway, because you were so set on having it.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Perwulf
    Perwulf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WUJsm1O.jpg
    "Monsters doesn't exist, we create them"
  • GraphicArtistYT
    GraphicArtistYT
    ✭✭✭
    Perwulf wrote: »
    WUJsm1O.jpg

🤡