The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

*Future DLC Dungeons

Paazhahdrimaak
Paazhahdrimaak
✭✭✭✭✭
Where are some locations you all would like to see get some dungeons?
All that have been released so far have been great. Nice seeing different parts of the land, I see some as teasers to other future DLC. Almost everyone enjoys grouping up with friends to take on new challenges. Lets discuss what we'd like.
I love getting the ball rolling on the future of this game. Please refrain from just saying "fix the game before adding more".

Personally I'd like to see some of the DLC zones get some dungeons. Huge potential there.

-Ghost Gate in Vvardenfell could make a exciting place for a dungeon, also was thinking it would make an awesome 'group' zone like craglorn, with multiple places to explore within.

-Wrothgar, plenty of tough foes out there lurking in the orc mountains, bring some hype back to that zone that I call "Chapter 0".

-Alik'r Desert, despite all the mindless drones endlessly running dolmens, I love this zone. Something about the dunes. Many cultures are buried in that sand. Maybe a teaser one to Dragontail Mountains? Imagine all the possibilities for dungeons. (Hew's Bane included here)

-Clockwork City, we got a small beginner trial out there, I would like to see what they could do with a Evergloam dungeon.

-Cyrodiil, we have the two in the Imperial City, but thats a huge land, with no other dungeons. Sancre Tor? There are plenty of spots in that zone that could make for great dungeons.

-Pyandonea, lots of people want this as a zone. But I dont think it should be a zone. But an Assault On Pyandonea dungeon dlc? Imagine two dungeons that was like a small team hired by the AD Queen to take out some key Maormer leadership? To pull that thorn from their side. (Also this could be a way to get that Maormer skin...)

Any Ideas? Thought? Comments? Love to hear them.
-Paaz
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scalecaller Peak and Fang Lair should really have been placed in Wrothgar, but were positioned in adjacent zones that were just base game.

Same thing for Bloodroot Forge and Falkreath Hold, who don't really thematically make sense with Craglorn.
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• Apherius
    Apherius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Direfrost Keep II and Arx corinium II. ( They already made the seconds versions ... they are waiting out of the bounds since 2015)

Check screeshoots: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/443882/rp-contest-idea-direfrost-keep-ii-and-arx-corinium-ii-stories/p1?new=1
    Edited by Apherius on January 8, 2019 9:28PM
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like them to add another moderately-easy dungeon for a change. I've done plenty of tough DLC dungeons on vet, but that's all they ever add. They never add any new easy/moderate ones, only difficult ones. It would be nice if they added a new dungeon for a change that isn't super difficult.

And before someone screams at me, yes, of course they should always continue to add more difficult dungeons, too.
  • Paazhahdrimaak
    Paazhahdrimaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apherius wrote: »
    Direfrost Keep II and Arx corinium II. ( They already made the seconds versions ... they are waiting out of the bounds since 2015)

Check screeshoots: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/443882/rp-contest-idea-direfrost-keep-ii-and-arx-corinium-ii-stories/p1?new=1

@Apherius yeah ive seen these. Both some of my favorite base game dungeons. Id like to see some base game stuff get some revamped love.