The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

a little help with Bosmer

IdesofMarch2
IdesofMarch2
✭✭
I just started over on PC, so new character time. I want to go stamina dps and would like to use the Bosmer race, bow and DW. But I'm unsure of which class to go with. I was thinking StamBlade but I'm not really that great with nightblades, (I used to be a mageblade) or StamWarden, StamPlar? Which would be viable at this point in the game. And which one would go best with the Bosmer?
Runs with the A.D.
Xbox One
PC N/A
Magicka Sorc
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamblades are just as much fun as a Magblade. You just play them differently. Kind of.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• IdesofMarch2
    IdesofMarch2
    ✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    Stamblades are just as much fun as a Magblade. You just play them differently. Kind of.

I may go Stamblade, just never got on with their skill lines. And I wasn't really wanting to stealth everywhere
    Runs with the A.D.
    Xbox One
    PC N/A
    Magicka Sorc
  • Ananoriel
    Ananoriel
    ✭✭✭
    I play a Bosmer Stam Warden. She is a bit rangerish, uses her bow and a lot of nature based skills. It is a lot of fun.
    And if you are not sure how to build, you can look at this guide for inspiration. I didn't copy it entirely, but it helped me understand on what I should base my armorsets and skills on.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a Bosmer on every class except Stam Sorc ... each one is fun in it's own way. See signature below.

Edited by Taleof2Cities on January 5, 2019 4:26AM
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd say anything except a templar, but that's only because I don't like playing templars.
    I've had a bosmer warden, stamsorc and nightblade, and all three were super fun to play.
  • Loralai_907
    Loralai_907
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a Bosmer Stam Sorc, and she is super fun to play
    PC-NA - formerly, mommadani907Guild: Weeping Angels - Co-GMTwitter: @ Loralai_907 several Alt accounts....CP 1700+
    Active characters:Fauna Rosewood ( Bosmer Stam DK - Master Crafter/AD)///Loralai Darknova (Drunken Zombie Bosmer Stam Sorc - PvP/AD)Lilith Darknova ( Dunmer Mag DK - Master Crafter - PvP/AD)///and roughly 1billion alts
  • Haquor
    Haquor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For best use of passives in both pve and pvp then stamblade

For something different that is nature themed like bosmer go stamden. Bears and bugs and birds and trees and lots of dps and heals.
    Edited by Haquor on January 5, 2019 12:23PM
  • Jarndyce
    Jarndyce
    ✭✭✭
    I have a Bosmer Stam Sorc, and she is super fun to play

This^

I created Bosmer Sorc at beta. After trial and error I went Stam with Bow and DW. She is my main and I have been playing her for 5 years. I have a alt of every class but she is my favorite.
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have three bow/bow stam dps characters and all are Bosmer: warden, NB and sorc.

Of the three, I much prefer the sorc. Her challenge is sustain but I love her elegantly clean style that allows her to feel stealthy and rapidly respond to changing situations.

The warden has a nice heal for herself and others but feels VERY unstealthy for an archer with her bear and 'neon mushroom' spells. I also dislike that she requires 3 buffs instead of the sorc's 2 - that makes her clunky. She is poor for grouping since she requires excessive set up and preparation to start each fight.

I find the NB to be less fun and effective than my other two due to the clunkiness of managing spectral bow and the lack of major brutality when opening a fight (without potion or dreugh king slayer). She does have good sustain though.

Other players' mileage and opinions will vary greatly so bear in mind I'm simply sharing my own observations. I went with all three classes to see which I preferred and the sorc works best for me by a significant margin.
    Edited by AcadianPaladin on January 10, 2019 2:33AM
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo