The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Midyear Mayhem Crown Store Dye Stamps

MissRebecca
MissRebecca
Soul Shriven
Will the Star-Made Gold and Elven Gore Red dye stamps also be returning with this encore event? Sadly I missed the event in July and I want/wanted so desperately to acquire the star made golden dye stamps. Can anybody confirm that they also will be returning? (please say yes!)
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    if you want an arguably better dye, the jewelcrafting legendary gold dye is perhaps the best gold dye there is and is obtainable ingame. the bg dye red is also arguably a better red dye
  • heaven13
    heaven13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »
    if you want an arguably better dye, the jewelcrafting legendary gold dye is perhaps the best gold dye there is and is obtainable ingame. the bg dye red is also arguably a better red dye

Do you have some comparisons of the two? I'd love to see them side by side, if so.
    PC/NA
    Mountain God | Leave No Bone Unbroken | Apex Predator | Pure Lunacy | Depths Defier | No Rest for the Wicked | In Defiance of Death
    Defanged the Devourer | Nature's Wrath | Relentless Raider | True Genius | Bane of Thorns | Subterranean Smasher | Ardent Bibliophile

vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vDSA | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+2 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA | vRG
    Meet my characters :
    IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL THE SAME NOW, THANKS ZOS
  • MissRebecca
    MissRebecca
    Soul Shriven
    heaven13 wrote: »
    Aliyavana wrote: »

Do you have some comparisons of the two? I'd love to see them side by side, if so.

I too would like to see a comparison of the two. I have been looking to try and see pictures of Star-Made Golden on outfits but the only one that I can find is on the noble dress and that's no help at all as all outfits dye differently
  • MissRebecca
    MissRebecca
    Soul Shriven
    I don't understand why the whole of the Midyear Mayhem event has returned except for the crown store dye stamps. These items are already time limited and appear once per year and apply only one time and then you have to buy more.

I guess I will spend the gold to unlock the Divine Gold Jewelry Crafting dye instead. I was prepared to spend 3k crowns to stock up on Star-Made gold dye stamps but I am not waiting until July just to have a nice coloured gold, I guess I will just make do with this achievement one oh well ZOS you lose my 3k crowns.
    Edited by MissRebecca on January 10, 2019 4:08PM
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep Im waiting for them to.
    Divine gold isnt as good as the butterscotch gold dye stamp which is the same as bloodroot wine from what ive been told.