The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

Enlightenment Question

Wildberryjack
Wildberryjack
✭✭✭✭✭
I've googled but can't find a definitive answer to this. How is enlightenment determined, how does it work across multiple level 50s? I have two level 50 toons and one always shows the accumulated enlightenment on his CP XP bar but the other one never has even when I switch before consuming the buff on the other one. ie, toon 1 shows buff, log to toon 2 and no buff indicated. I thought it was shared across all lvl 50s until consumed?
The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL and ignore. Ran a "repair" on the game and now that other toon is getting the enlightenment buff :)
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Glad your issue is fixed. Sounded like a UI glitch and an addon not playing nice.

Enlightenment is account wide, but only accumulates/burns on CP enabled characters (L50+). When you first roll over to 50, you get the full amount (12 days' worth). Every 24 hours from your initial crossover, you will get up 400k more.

It burns at 4x the normal XP rate, but only counts towards XP. So if you gain 1000 XP on a CP character, you will get 4000 XP credit towards CP's until your enlightenment is used up (zero balance).

If you do not use it for 12 days, it will stop accruing at 4.8 million (at the 4x rate) or 1.2 million worth of 'regular' XP.

Hope this clears up your other questions. If not, tag and will reply ;)
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • DeathStalker_X
    DeathStalker_X
    ✭✭✭
    So basically you get 4x the exp for X amount of points regardless of how long you actually take to accumulate that X amount.

Had me confused for a while, I thought it was 4x exp for 1hr per day.
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So basically you get 4x the exp for X amount of points regardless of how long you actually take to accumulate that X amount.

Had me confused for a while, I thought it was 4x exp for 1hr per day.
    Each day you get 400K enlightenment, You also get an starting bonus of 2.400K I think on reaching level 50 the first time, does not matter how much you use except except if it run out and stop or it reach 4.800K who is cap, at this point not more is given, however if you earn 300K xp one day it will be full again the next.
    Assume its 400K even below cp160.

It only affect CP gain not how fast you level up skills or other stuff.

Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.