The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Not much time left ZoS.

Juhasow
Juhasow
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Midyear mayhem event is planned to happen soon yet battlegrounds group finder cannot work properly even right now especially during evenings (PC EU atleast) so seriously ZoS not much time left to do something with it to not repeat failure of undaunted event. Rich Lambert said in the other thread "additionally, we will not hold another in-game event that requires the Activity Finder until we are 100% confident that the tool can support it" but for people that want to participate in battlegrounds and can do it only during evenings I am really affaraid that wil happen , activity finder wont be able to support event especially that there are achievements needed to complete that event that requires participation in battlegrounds.
  • validifyedneb18_ESO
    validifyedneb18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Additionally, we will not hold another in-game event that requires the Activity Finder until we are 100% confident that the tool can support it. Stay tuned for details on that." - ZOS (like 2 months ago)

Edit: Got the exact quote, thanks @Juhasow
    Edited by validifyedneb18_ESO on January 8, 2019 5:06PM
    EU: Magden, Magknight, Stamsorc(*2), Magsorc
    NA: Magplar, Magden, PotatoBlade
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "and we promise to never do an event that uses the dungeon finder again until its fixed" - ZOS (like 2 months ago)
    I mean technically it's not a lie, it's not the "dungeon" finder. :trollface:
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    "and we promise to never do an event that uses the dungeon finder again until its fixed" - ZOS (like 2 months ago)
    I mean technically it's not a lie, it's not the "dungeon" finder. :trollface:

The original quote stays for "activity finder" and as far as I know battlegrounds are also type of activity.
    additionally, we will not hold another in-game event that requires the Activity Finder until we are 100% confident that the tool can support it
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/448458/undaunted-celebration-event-follow-up/p1
    Edited by Juhasow on January 8, 2019 5:04PM