Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Do Crown Store items ever return?

Aaero
Aaero
Soul Shriven
Specifically, I'd love these... https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/pirate-first-mates-outfit/

But in general, do items ever return for purchase to the Crown store?
Nord Dragon Knight
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some do, some haven't yet, and some reappear in Crown Crates.
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You could try to talk to customer support and inquire if you can get the pack with the appropriate amount of crowns. I believe they were 700 crowns as a pack.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • Aaero
    Aaero
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks all, appreciate the fast responses.
    Nord Dragon Knight
  • kadochka
    kadochka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I, along with others in my family+friends, want the Blacksmithing and chef outfits back! :smile:
    if I could make another character, their name would be Cries-For-Character-Slots. AKA, I need more.

• Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some items come back, others don't. If I remember correctly the pirate costumes have come back at least once, but there's no way to know when (or if) they'll be back again.

I want the dapple grey palfrey back. It was one of the first horses released and I was debating between that and the white mane horse. At the time there was no indication that either of them (or the grey yokudan horse released at the same time) would be limited availability, they were just normal crown store items.

I decided to get the white mane horse first and thought I'd get the other one later, then I was away when they warned us (if they did?) that the dapple grey was being removed, so I wasn't able to get it.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Danikat wrote: »
    Some items come back, others don't. If I remember correctly the pirate costumes have come back at least once.

That's exactly right. I wasn't around for the first incarnation, so I grabbed when they repeated. I think the first time, you could get them separately, but they may be been only in the crates (or buyable for gems). I like the pack, as each costume suits a slightly different character.

I'd been waiting for the return of the Snow Bear mount. After an absence of three years, I'll be grabbing that tonight! It's only in the store for four days, same as the other appearance, which seems way to short.
    Edited by ghastley on January 3, 2019 2:09PM
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Really hoping the plague horse returns at some stage. Love to add it to my collection.
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Some items come back, others don't. If I remember correctly the pirate costumes have come back at least once, but there's no way to know when (or if) they'll be back again.

I want the dapple grey palfrey back. It was one of the first horses released and I was debating between that and the white mane horse. At the time there was no indication that either of them (or the grey yokudan horse released at the same time) would be limited availability, they were just normal crown store items.

I decided to get the white mane horse first and thought I'd get the other one later, then I was away when they warned us (if they did?) that the dapple grey was being removed, so I wasn't able to get it.

^ This. ^

I really REALLY want the dapple grey. No idea why they removed it, but it hasn't even returned in crates. It's like they just hated on it and tossed it away.

Please bring it back - or at least give me an option to purchase it.

I did once try a ticket, asking nicely, but they said no :(
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ghastley wrote: »
    Some items come back, others don't. If I remember correctly the pirate costumes have come back at least once.

That's exactly right. I wasn't around for the first incarnation, so I grabbed when they repeated. I think the first time, you could get them separately, but they may be been only in the crates (or buyable for gems). I like the pack, as each costume suits a slightly different character.

I'd been waiting for the return of the Snow Bear mount. After an absence of three years, I'll be grabbing that tonight! It's only in the store for four days, same as the other appearance, which seems way to short.

Late reply, but they were originally sold as a pack, then I think they were separated an put into a crown crate, then the pack came back.

I got the pack first time around and I'm glad I did because I don't know I'd have paid for all 3 separately but I do use all 3 and it's nice to have different options.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • gepe87
    gepe87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need aurbic tatoos from storm crates!
    Gepe, Dunmer MagSorc Pact Grand Overlord | Gaepe, Bosmer MagSorc Dominion General

If you see edits on my replies: typos. English isn't my main language
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I wish Doeskin-and-Chamois Woods Wear would return. The only decent tribal-like costume letting you show off tattoos that doesn't make you wear flip-flops.
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Michae wrote: »
    I wish Doeskin-and-Chamois Woods Wear would return. The only decent tribal-like costume letting you show off tattoos that doesn't make you wear flip-flops.

I'd prefer them to complete the "hide slot" mechanic for the outfits system, so we'd have the "show off tattoos" under more granular control. Best of both worlds, of course, would be to have the costume elements be part of the outfit system, so we could mix and match them, too. For example, the long boots in the "Holiday in Balmora" and "Corseted Riding Outfit" would go well with a lot of other things.
  • albesca
    albesca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Specifically, I'd love these... https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/pirate-first-mates-outfit/

But in general, do items ever return for purchase to the Crown store?

I bought the pack recently (November, I think) when it returned briefly to the crown store, so yes, items do return.
    Sometimes they come back in the crown crates, though (like the argonian costumes currently in the Xanmeer crown crates).
    PC EU

Khajiit has no time for you
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    AlienSlof wrote: »

^ This. ^

I really REALLY want the dapple grey. No idea why they removed it, but it hasn't even returned in crates. It's like they just hated on it and tossed it away.

Please bring it back - or at least give me an option to purchase it.

I did once try a ticket, asking nicely, but they said no :(

The Dapple Grey Palfrey and the Grey Yokudan Charger were some of the first items to be removed from the store. They were put on a 50% off sale for maybe a week or so, and then removed. They did announce it. The other items that were put on sale/removed at the same time were the Striated Pony Guar, the Chef's Outfit, and the Blacksmith's Outfit. These were the only items that were ever put on sale before being removed, iirc.

I bought all of them when they were on sale, and I'm glad I did. I have no idea why the horses or the pet haven't returned, but the outfits did (in the first Undaunted event).

As for the Pirate Pack - I do believe they were in a crate season as separate pieces, but they did return as a pack during the Black Fredas sale this year, so they were even at a discount.

It's great that they've started returning some things to the Crown Store and not just in the crates.
  • Atallanta
    Atallanta
    ✭✭✭✭
    gepe87 wrote: »
    I need aurbic tatoos from storm crates!

Me toooooo
  • Atallanta
    Atallanta
    ✭✭✭✭
    Michae wrote: »

I want this one badly, hope to see it back in the store one day
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »

The Dapple Grey Palfrey and the Grey Yokudan Charger were some of the first items to be removed from the store. They were put on a 50% off sale for maybe a week or so, and then removed. They did announce it. The other items that were put on sale/removed at the same time were the Striated Pony Guar, the Chef's Outfit, and the Blacksmith's Outfit. These were the only items that were ever put on sale before being removed, iirc.

I wasn't about at that time, taking time out, so missed it. I would have picked them up had I seen them on sale. :(
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
  • Jacen_Veron
    Jacen_Veron
    ✭✭✭
    The Heroic Poet hairstyle is something I missed out on and it hasn't come back around yet as far as I know.

But hopefully it returns this year either in the store or in the crates.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    AlienSlof wrote: »
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »

I wasn't about at that time, taking time out, so missed it. I would have picked them up had I seen them on sale. :(

Aw...I'm sorry that you missed them. I would think they would return these at some point. It's been a long time and many players, I'm sure, don't even know about them. But, maybe they think they're too bland to actually sell. But, if they put them up at their regular price of 900 crowns, I'm sure a lot of people would pick them up since they're cheaper than all other mounts by a good margin.

Here's hoping they return them to the store so that you can pick them up.
  • rexagamemnon
    rexagamemnon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sometimes... i regret not getting the tseaci motif