The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Battlegrounds crashing every time

SummerHyme
SummerHyme
✭✭
Since today, Battlegrounds has been crashing everytime I try to play. I'm on PS4 and whenever the battle starts, I get booted with a blue screen telling me the game has crashed. Am I the only one experiencing this? I'm afraid I won't be able to participate in the PVP event if this continues...
  • Mercanis
    Mercanis
    ✭✭
    I'm on the PC/Mac version and I'm having the same issue. After a few runs the whole game crashes out and when I log back in I'm smacked with a penalty timer :/
  • SummerHyme
    SummerHyme
    ✭✭
    I've actually been able to do a few matches this morning, but the servers don't seem very stable. People also keep suddenly disappearing from matches, so I guess we're not the only ones!
  • Neoealth
    Neoealth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Amazing, i came here looking for exactly this issue, I didn't think I would find anything, but here we are.

I have the same problem, BSOD in battlegrounds. Tends to happen when I die on the death recap screen.

Happened just recently in a great winning match, managed to get back in game quite quickly but only to discover I had the leavers penalty, quite annoying.

My system is very stable, everything updated, hardware in good shape, never normally get BSOD, only happens during battlegrounds in this game.

Please look into it ZOS.
  • SummerHyme
    SummerHyme
    ✭✭
    Neoealth wrote: »
    Amazing, i came here looking for exactly this issue, I didn't think I would find anything, but here we are.

I have the same problem, BSOD in battlegrounds. Tends to happen when I die on the death recap screen.

Happened just recently in a great winning match, managed to get back in game quite quickly but only to discover I had the leavers penalty, quite annoying.

My system is very stable, everything updated, hardware in good shape, never normally get BSOD, only happens during battlegrounds in this game.

Please look into it ZOS.

Yes, that's exactly it! It happens when I die in battlegrounds. There must be something at that moments that makes the game crash.