Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

So , again, dungeon finder won't work

cyberjanet
cyberjanet
✭✭✭✭✭
we have a full guild group. pc eu. can't get into a random normal. sigh.
Edited by cyberjanet on January 7, 2019 8:39PM
Favourite NPC: Wine-For-All
Mostly PC-EU , with a lonely little guy on NA.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zos has not claimed to have tried a fix again so it is known to not be working properly.
  • Gregory_Mordyval
    Not just Dung Finder, also Battlegrounds are buged. Group is constantly being refused during the group check, even that noone refused. Such frustrated :(
  • tritony
    tritony
    Not working for me - PC EU.
  • ThePedge
    ThePedge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ready Check
    Everyone accepts
    Forming Group
    Someone declined

Rinse and repeat 50x for 30 minutes
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not just Dung Finder, also Battlegrounds are buged. Group is constantly being refused during the group check, even that noone refused. Such frustrated :(

Both use the same GF.

This looks like a classic case of a database system not able to handle the load. iirc this occurred when BGs were added which would make sense and add credence to what I suggest is the issue.

My guess is if Zos separated the two systems so they worked totally independently, Dungeons separate from BGs, the issue would go away. It might flare up at the busiest times but not to the point were players would not get placed into a dungeon or BG.

What Zos did to try to alleviate it during the undaunted event was to prevent people from queuing when activity hit a defined level. It did not totally resolve the issue and is not a favorable solution but it did help and supports what I suggest is the issue.
  • kheelneo
    kheelneo
    Soul Shriven
    same here. PC EU (Steam)
  • R3A1
    R3A1
    ✭✭
    Same PC EU