Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Put storm atronach crates back on sale asap?

• Pajor
    Pajor
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, bring them back now!
    The clouded leopard senche mount is very special :D I have waited 13 months so far, I guess I can wait another 13 more hah
  • Pajor
    Pajor
    ✭✭✭✭
    Going to keep bugging them and fighting for all of us. I will make sure the crates come back haha. Every Facebook, instagram, Twitter post I will post about storm crates. Been noticed twice, lets go for 3
  • Atallanta
    Atallanta
    ✭✭✭✭
    Klasen wrote: »
    Going to keep bugging them and fighting for all of us. I will make sure the crates come back haha. Every Facebook, instagram, Twitter post I will post about storm crates. Been noticed twice, lets go for 3

Yes, don’t give up :) this would be super unfair if this season doesn’t come back. I hope for this Thursday.

I’m wondering about this 1st volume classics of crates.. will it be available in the CS or as a reward for smth, maybe ESO+? Would be cool :) if it’s basically first 4 seasons together in 1 crate, I don’t see how they can put it on sale. If I am only interested in 1 particular season it will not work, but let’s see :-)
  • TiaFrye
    TiaFrye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Atallanta wrote: »

Yes, don’t give up :) this would be super unfair if this season doesn’t come back. I hope for this Thursday.

I’m wondering about this 1st volume classics of crates.. will it be available in the CS or as a reward for smth, maybe ESO+? Would be cool :) if it’s basically first 4 seasons together in 1 crate, I don’t see how they can put it on sale. If I am only interested in 1 particular season it will not work, but let’s see :-)

Crown classics recently data-mined contents are palomino horse, breton top-tire female dress, scamp i.e. old items from previous seasons. At this point you can say good-bye to the old season all together. All the old items will be in these classic crates.
  • Reistr_the_Unbroken
    Reistr_the_Unbroken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TiaFrye wrote: »

Crown classics recently data-mined contents are palomino horse, breton top-tire female dress, scamp i.e. old items from previous seasons. At this point you can say good-bye to the old season all together. All the old items will be in these classic crates.
    They better release Storm Atro Crates for one last fling before they pull that.
  • Atallanta
    Atallanta
    ✭✭✭✭
    TiaFrye wrote: »

I wouldn’t mind only if every card in this crate is collectible where 1 card is 1 out of 4 season :D hehe
  • Tsar_Gekkou
    Tsar_Gekkou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I asked support if they could swap my radiant apex dwarven horse for a regular apex mount and they said no. I just want the damn storm atronach wolf.
    Xbox NA healer main
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+3 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA HM | vRG HM |
    Flawless Conqueror | Spirit Slayer | Dro-mA'thra Destroyer | Tick-Tock-Tormentor | Immortal Redeemer | Gryphon Heart | Godslayer | Dawnbringer | Planesbreaker |
  • Reistr_the_Unbroken
    Reistr_the_Unbroken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZoS

Storm Atro crates when?
  • Atallanta
    Atallanta
    ✭✭✭✭
    I’m tired of waiting too :(

If they are not back this Thursday for the festival, shame on you ZOS
  • Pajor
    Pajor
    ✭✭✭✭
    They responded again on Facebook saying there is a CHANCE crown store items will come back. That's real promising....
  • Pajor
    Pajor
    ✭✭✭✭
    They never said there is a chance storm atro crates would return. They said crown store items. Very sneaky, they are hiding something lol not very good at dodging questions
  • Reistr_the_Unbroken
    Reistr_the_Unbroken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They never said there is a chance storm atro crates would return. They said crown store items. Very sneaky, they are hiding something lol not very good at dodging questions

Oof yep
  • Quantact
    Quantact
    ✭✭✭
    If it's any consolation, I remember they WERE brought back for a tiny while. That is, after the original Season ended, (it was the first and the heaviest I participated in,) the Storm Atronacht crates went back as a special, though they poofed fast.

I have to agree that the Storm Atronacht crates are some of the best. I liked almost all of the stock in Rewards, and I almost always use Guars, with Storm Atro guar being a favorite.

Wild Hunt Guar is pretty darn awesome too, though.
  • Pajor
    Pajor
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ready for another day of crown store disappointment?
  • Atallanta
    Atallanta
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ready for another day of crown store disappointment?

Yeah :((( I don’t understand why they hold on these
  • Ekoe1954
    Ekoe1954
    ✭✭✭
    NO Storm crates YET??? .............. another day of logging in to disappointment. :'(

• Reistr_the_Unbroken
    Reistr_the_Unbroken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ekoe1954 wrote: »
    NO Storm crates YET??? .............. another day of logging in to disappointment. :'(
    Yep ;-;
  • StormChaser3000
    StormChaser3000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bring some other crate season back (please specify)!
    Keep bugging them on social media. They should give up one day.
  • Pajor
    Pajor
    ✭✭✭✭
    I bug them on Facebook everyday since December lol
  • Reistr_the_Unbroken
    Reistr_the_Unbroken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZoS trying to avoid them but they’re the only crates that haven’t returned with the gem purchase option- that and I’m still saving up gems oof
  • Pajor
    Pajor
    ✭✭✭✭
    I even posted again today to bring them back, they responded for the 4th time. Haven't checked what it said yet. They must be sick of me lol
    Edited by Pajor on January 11, 2019 5:17PM
  • Reistr_the_Unbroken
    Reistr_the_Unbroken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I even posted again today to bring them back, they responded for the 4th time. Haven't checked what it said yet. They must be sick of me lol

I really hope they do bring them back when they roll out the khajiit themed crates

Edit: autocorrect hate me lmao
    Edited by Reistr_the_Unbroken on January 12, 2019 12:06AM
  • Ashtaris
    Ashtaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Certainly anything is better than those Xanmeer crates. I was gifted a few of those and received the lizard camel, which I hereby vote the UGLIEST mount in the game. The damn thing is hideous :) Certainly what they are offering in these crates doesn’t make me want to go out and buy any, that’s for sure.
  • Atallanta
    Atallanta
    ✭✭✭✭

I really hope they don’t bring them back when they roll out the khajiit themed crates

I don’t think they would at this time, but who knows. I can’t wait to see storm atro crates back in the store. They must have been released in December :( it was perfect time imo
  • Pajor
    Pajor
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well they never said the crates weren't coming back, so all we have to do is keep voicing our want for them to the eso team
  • Atallanta
    Atallanta
    ✭✭✭✭

@Klasen let us know what they responded on FB please :) is it another “soon”?
  • Reistr_the_Unbroken
    Reistr_the_Unbroken
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I really hope they don’t bring them back when they roll out the khajiit themed crates

I don’t think they would at this time, but who knows. I can’t wait to see storm atro crates back in the store. They must have been released in December :( it was perfect time imo

I just realized auto correct wrote don’t instead of do-
  • Viscous119
    Viscous119
    ✭✭✭
    I have the wolf version, but I really want the horse version. Maybe they will release the crates.
  • Atallanta
    Atallanta
    ✭✭✭✭

I just realized auto correct wrote don’t instead of do-

Ah ok :) they seem to try to avoid releasing old crates during the first weeks of new season.

My guess is that the new season of crates will hit the store in early March, so we should get storm crates at some point before this.

I’m wondering if they will explain the classic volumes 1&2 crates during the announcement on January 15th..
  • Atallanta
    Atallanta
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fingers crossed for tomorrow :-)