Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PSA: Alliance themed items 25% off for 3 days

Danikat
Danikat
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
The following items are all 25% off in the crown store for 3 days (or slightly less, I'm not sure when the sale started so it might end in less than 72 hours).
  • Alliance Rider Outfit
  • Alliance Rider Hood
  • Aldmeri Dominion Tattoos
  • Daggerfall Covenant Tattoos
  • Ebonheart Pact Tattoos
  • Alliance War Horse
  • Alliance War Dog

For some reason they don't appear on the 'Featured' tab in the crown store and I didn't see an announcement anywhere, you have to go into the specific tabs to see them.

Also based on previous sales there's a chance these items will be removed from the crown store when the sale ends. I could be wrong about that (like I said I've not seen any information on this) they may then come back in crown crates or temporary sales, or they may be gone forever.
PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the heads up! Too bad the alliance hairstyles and circlets aren't on sale.

I don't think they'll remove these, as they've been around for a long time. Plus, the hairstyles and circlets aren't on sale, so presumably they'll remain, so it would make sense for the alliance items on sale to remain, as well.

In addition, I purchased the Dominion hairstyle and circlet when they were on sale over a year ago (an unannounced flash sale similar to this one), and they're still in the store.

Also, the majority of items that have been removed from the crown store were not put on sale just prior to their departure.

But, anything's possible, so if someone really wants some (or all) of these items, they should take advantage of the sale just to be safe.