Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »
    Yup. Gotta make some time for chicken dinners myself

You still playing PUBG? How many chicken dinners are you up to by now?
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Only like 40 or so. Not many given the amount I play. I'm terrible.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Only like 40 or so. Not many given the amount I play. I'm terrible.

40 is a ton to me. I think I only ever got 5 or 6, albeit I stopped playing a while ago...
  • ShenaniganSquad
    ShenaniganSquad
    ✭✭✭
    Jan 10th ESO is having a midyear mayhem event in january lol.. this is awesome, but maybe a name change coz its not mid year hehehe.. maybe they heard our plea for more pvp events
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With the event now over, I just wanted to say thanks to the admin team (@An_An @Gederic @Mjollo @Raknosh @ShenaniganSquad @Stridig @Aillen @Swaye) who helped put this all together. These guys put an insane amount of time and effort into making this event a success, and I couldn't have asked for a better group to work with. I especially want to thank An_An for making this a reality; had he not come up with such an ambitious idea and had the motivation to follow through with it, none of this would have ever happened. It may not have been easy at times, but ultimately I think this event turned out to be far more successful than I ever imagined it could.

I also want to thank all the donors who funded the rewards for this event. We received over 6.5M gold worth of donations, which allowed us to hand out over 250 rewards valued between 20k and 80k gold over the course of the event. These donations helped keep players motivated on a daily basis even when their alliance was losing the campaign, and allowed us to give some rewards to newer players who will hopefully be motivated to stay in Cyrodiil long-term.

Finally I want to thank everybody who came out and participated in the event. The population may not have been quite what we had hoped, but we've gotten a ton of positive feedback from the community, and as long as the community came out and enjoyed the event that's all that I could ask for.
  • ShenaniganSquad
    ShenaniganSquad
    ✭✭✭
    With the event now over, I just wanted to say thanks to the admin team (@An_An @Gederic @Mjollo @Raknosh @ShenaniganSquad @Stridig @Aillen @Swaye) who helped put this all together. These guys put an insane amount of time and effort into making this event a success, and I couldn't have asked for a better group to work with. I especially want to thank An_An for making this a reality; had he not come up with such an ambitious idea and had the motivation to follow through with it, none of this would have ever happened. It may not have been easy at times, but ultimately I think this event turned out to be far more successful than I ever imagined it could.

I also want to thank all the donors who funded the rewards for this event. We received over 6.5M gold worth of donations, which allowed us to hand out over 250 rewards valued between 20k and 80k gold over the course of the event. These donations helped keep players motivated on a daily basis even when their alliance was losing the campaign, and allowed us to give some rewards to newer players who will hopefully be motivated to stay in Cyrodiil long-term.

Finally I want to thank everybody who came out and participated in the event. The population may not have been quite what we had hoped, but we've gotten a ton of positive feedback from the community, and as long as the community came out and enjoyed the event that's all that I could ask for.

I couldnt possible put it any better ... so im just gonna steal colours eloquent words and say.... DITTO! @ColoursYouHave Youre a spreadsheet god.... the work done by you guys recording and collating and handing out rewards was just astounding...
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I was being silly a few times during the event.

It was the second or third night of the event and I was in zone chat multiple times

Zone chat:
    Me: Great.. I guess nobody wants any event rewards
    Me: We need to defend cam and brindle if we want tier rewards
    Me: Come on guys! We just let EP get more points.. no tier rewards for us.
    Me: We can do it.. 5 points to take the lead from EP

All that time I didn't know losers got rewards too. :)

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Datthaw
    Datthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is that why you faction swap to the 4am pvdoor faction?
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Datthaw wrote: »

Flip floppers are terrible people and should be chastised publicly. After that they should be hated for years to come. That's what I heard anyway.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

#FakeNews

I'm never up at 4am :)

• xan4silkb14_ESO
    xan4silkb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »

#FakeNews

Probably true. I didn't recall seeing much of you past 2am.
  • Datthaw
    Datthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »

#FakeNews

But, you still get the rewards so......my statement still stands
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    But, you still get the rewards so......my statement still stands

OMG.. get off my leg so early in the year.

I think you missed the memo.. I was only a donor and not interested in rewards. Also.. one of the rules was..
    You must play on only one faction over the course of the event. This is to discourage people from hopping factions and dominating the map. Choose your faction wisely. Failure to follow this rule will make you ineligible to receive the rewards.
    - You may use any sets / gear you can get your hands on. This is going to be PvP as usual.

During the event I played on AD a few days and then towards the end of the event I played on DC for a little bit. One of those days I was the only person on ( I think ) and AD had the entire map. All I did was run around taking warden, glade, ray, and Ales resources.

• Datthaw
    Datthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Faction swappers dont deserve respect, it's what I learned on this forum.

You faction swapper
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    giphy.gif

• An_An
    An_An
    ✭✭✭
    I was just looking over our old posts about the event and realized that if @vamp_emily hadn't sent out three gold jewelry pieces, I'd probably not have done anything about it.
    That was a big - oh *** its happening kind of moment.

And now another (official) event. Yay. Hope we get some cool stuff. Not the usual Pelinal crap.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @An_An

There is another event?

We should have some weekend events, instead of all week long. A few days with huge prizes. :)
    Edited by vamp_emily on January 7, 2019 3:30AM

• An_An
    An_An
    ✭✭✭
    Somewhere I read about bringing back the PvP mid-year event. Don't have the slightest idea though.
  • xan4silkb14_ESO
    xan4silkb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Another mid-year mayhem to follow all the other events so you can now evolve your Nascent Indriks. This is the first of 4 events in Q1 of 2019. Now we are hunting berries instead of feathers, and once you have 4 berries in a set(Presumably only releasing 1 set per quarter) you can evolve your Indrik. You'll then need 4 feathers again to get the original Indrik if you want to contine this process.

January 10th through 21st.
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another mid-year mayhem to follow all the other events so you can now evolve your Nascent Indriks. This is the first of 4 events in Q1 of 2019. Now we are hunting berries instead of feathers, and once you have 4 berries in a set(Presumably only releasing 1 set per quarter) you can evolve your Indrik. You'll then need 4 feathers again to get the original Indrik if you want to contine this process.

Hmmm.. this should be fun. MYM always seems to bring good fights.
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    lol yep... its just thatw

Heh... at first I was religious about those tickets. But as we moved event from event, I started being a slacker, and by the last event, I did it only once and quit lol. Rip Pokemount :(
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • An_An
    An_An
    ✭✭✭
    The rewards seem better this time? Don't think Hakeijo was around last time was it?
    I really hope to get some good stuff this time around.
    Pelina’s Midyear Boon Boxes have a chance to contain the following items:

Transmute Crystals
    Alchemy reagents
    PvP consumables such as repair kits, forward camps, and siege weapons
    Motif pages for the Alliance and Akaviri styles
    Style items for your Alliance
    Akaviri style items
    Coldharbour siege weapons
    Prismatic Runestones
    Books of Pelinal housing items

In addition to this, during the event, harvesting nodes for both Cyrodiil and the Imperial City will drop double their regular resources, and the Cyrodiil merchant known as “The Golden” will stock Alliance War Legendary-quality jewelry (necklaces during the first weekend and rings during the second). Note that The Golden will not stock the PvP rings and necklaces introduced with Update 20. This includes Indomitable Fury, Spell Strategist, Battlefield Acrobat, Soldier of Anguish, Steadfast Hero, and Battalion Defender sets.

Lol the last line really is a bummer. So obvious that was done intentionally considering just one set.
    Edited by An_An on January 9, 2019 4:05AM
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pretty sure there was hakeijos last time, and yea, last line is to preserve current rarity of Spell strategist, which is good. It's about the biggest incentive to play PvP so potentially more pvers for us to kill :P
  • An_An
    An_An
    ✭✭✭
    I still maintain that the best way to farm Spell Strategist is to create new toons repeatedly and head into prime time Kyne with a zerg. Level 10-25 should be enough for 15-20 RotW. (1-2 days, even without the Pelinal event on). Then open them on a vet toon.
    (Personally I don't even have the patience to grind to level 10 every day or two just to do this.)
    Edited by An_An on January 10, 2019 7:58AM
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Opened up a rotw the other day and found a 160 purple Spell Strategist necklace. Sold that for a nice chunk of change and for once I don't feel like a pauper in game!

So given my new found luck I took a weekend trip to Vegas and lost my mortgage payment.... but still have the in game gold!

Edited by Lumsdenml on January 10, 2019 1:43PM
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    An_An wrote: »
    I still maintain that the best way to farm Spell Strategist is to create new toons repeatedly and head into prime time Kyne with a zerg. Level 10-25 should be enough for 15-20 RotW. (1-2 days, even without the Pelinal event on). Then open them on a vet toon.
    (Personally I don't even have the patience to grind to level 10 every day or two just to do this.)

Why would you need a non vet lol. Just pick a vet campaign, there should be alot more action and so more AP
  • An_An
    An_An
    ✭✭✭
    I dunno vet is just not designed for solo people
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    An_An wrote: »
    I dunno vet is just not designed for solo people

That's just like, your opinion, man.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lots of easy kills in vet. 1/4 of the population doesn't even get off their siege when you attack them. It's great!
    Edited by Stridig on January 11, 2019 2:57PM
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lots of easy kills in vet. 1/4 of the population doesn't even get off their siege when you attack them. It's great!

If I kill 4 people in a row that way does it count as 1vX?
This discussion has been closed.