The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

still not getting a response.

shatterjugs
i have posted several times about the same issues w/ the erstwhile sanctuary and the only time i have a received a response from zos was when one post was moved then deleted. could i get some assistance please????????
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It might be better to post that comment into your actual thread on the subject.

Also, your issue fell during the holidays and it was clear that most of Zos was enjoying those holidays and is just now getting back into the swing of things. It could be a number of days before a proper reply is provided.
  • shatterjugs
    the first one was posted the first week in december. i have responded to my posts in their respective posts, and still nothing. also i have messaged and reached out to customer support thru the game itself and no one from zos has responded. also it's not like i just now started asking for help about this. i'd been submitting tickets for several months, and there's been no response and no corrections.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Again, it probably would have been better if you replied the older thread that I posted in tonight vs this one. I even tagged some people at Zos to try to help get you some attention.

This thread offers nothing unless you want Zos to guess at what the issue is or dig around to find which thread actually has what troubles you. Creating a new thread for the same subject every time you have something to say about the previous thread will do nothing to help you and may actually harm the situation. After all you already have one thread closed out of the now 4 threads created for the same purpose.
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've read your past posts. It looks like you stepped (Inadvertently?) on someone's toes. You are not going to get an answer.
  • shatterjugs
    probably not. i resubmitted another ticket last night. the response i got????? "we're sorry you're still having problems with bots and harassment........" you know i sent???? please see my other tickets in regards to the erstwhile sanctuary. which has nothing to do with reporting bots. i'm getting REALLY frustrated. i guess when there's an issue brought to people's attention and they just want it fixed so that they can use something they've spent quite a bit of money on it doesn't matter because they have my money. that's stepping on their toes expecting something to function properly. i mean i've purchased several crown store furnishing packs, i have 6 test dummies, a transmute station......why should i or any of my guilds that (try to) use the guild house for their needs. it's issues have detoured me from buying mundus stones and attunables since it already doesn't work..........but i guess fixing it for customer satisfaction isn't a thing.
  • shatterjugs
    and to IDK: yeah i've tried updating and responding to the original and second one. and have been seriously considering submitting a ticket everyday until it gets fixed or attempts to get fixed. i very much appreciate you tagging people to get them to assist. it's a pretty serious issue considering one of my guildies told me they couldn't get logged into their character for a week because she couldn't get it to load in my house. that's unacceptable.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see three threads from you on the same subject. None of them have gone anywhere, and that is likely because whatever is going wrong is unique to you. Opening a ticket was the proper response here.

If you open a ticket every day, you pretty much guarantee no answer from them. One ticket per problem. You can update that ticket in the system every day, if you wish, but just one ticket. (Personally, I would not update it daily, if I were you)
    Edited by Elsonso on January 9, 2019 11:15AM
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • shatterjugs
    yeah i finally got an e-mail answer, and was told since i sent in to the bug report that's why i wasn't answered. then included screenshots of e-mails regarding the issue, including being told not to submit a ticket about it and to send it in the bug reports section. that got an answer back pretty promptly.