The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

New spider mount idea

phairdon
phairdon
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I'd like to see a spider mount added in the future, to the crown store. Not the Dwarven mechanical type, an actual araneae. Like the one in the picture below.

2g4YYF3.jpg

Or a non combat pet version.
Edited by phairdon on January 6, 2019 12:04PM
Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    YES! :)
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
  • MagicalLija
    MagicalLija
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Or a non-combat version"

Psjic crates 100 gems gave a non combat pet.
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    why we don't have a spider mount like the picture above is strange the animations are already in the game and we have similar mounts like the Nix-ox and Dwarven Spider mounts.
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
  • TonyRockaroni
    TonyRockaroni
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am 100% behind the idea of a spider mount! As someone who thinks spiders are adorable IRL. <3
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    AndrejLeo wrote: »
    "Or a non-combat version"

Psjic crates 100 gems gave a non combat pet.

You're right. The spider pet is tiny. The one in the picture beside my mount, is the one you're talking about. Thinking more around the size of the average spider in game.

buOHtAh.jpg
    Edited by phairdon on January 6, 2019 8:25PM
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I used to keep pet tarantulas and would love a big,hairy spider mount! :)
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    AlienSlof wrote: »
    I used to keep pet tarantulas and would love a big,hairy spider mount! :)

Shame mount mods are not allowed in this game. Can imagine you making one. If I remember correctly, you made horse mods for Elder Scrolls Oblivion.
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I did, yes! If I could mod this game, I'd have made loads by now!

Including a hairy spider! ;)
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
  • Left4Daud
    Left4Daud
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The perfect mount for a Mephala cultist.