The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

minor suggestions

heavier
heavier
✭✭✭
increasing the castable skills from 6 to 8
neither are damage abilities but it would reduce the amount of insane tradeoffs you need to make to counter specific instances of pvp 'mechanics'
juggling skills to get basic utility and survivability with also the need to include DPS is a headache, and so it would be nice if I could have more slots for stuff that addresses minor quirks
maybe these skills persist between bars.

how about a slot for stealth reveal? to balance it further it could even become unavailable to people who slot an ability that turns their char invisible
similar to how ult slot can only take ult abilities stealth reveal can only take stealth reveal abilities
yes, good.

another slot would be available for purges/cleanses could add an rng element to efficacy of non restoration staff cleanses so that you might end up needing to cast it multiple times to clear a debuff...

make aiming more of a requirement
borrow from TERA, tab target is interesting and perhaps essentially a good system but it should be retrofitted to involve a skill floor that's more robust.
my javelin should require a modicum of aim in order for it to hit, people should be able to avoid it by sidestepping (it even lags so that it's impossible to dodge roll if it's too close to hitting, this is annoying) and of course when someone reflects projectile cast from 20 meters, it does a complete 180 and hits me thru a wall...come on now
  • Valykc
    Valykc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hold on, I’m gonna go pop some popcorn because this comment section is going to get interesting!
    Edited by Valykc on January 1, 2019 12:25AM
  • oXI_Viper_IXo
    oXI_Viper_IXo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If they never released the game on console, this would be realistic, but us peasants have a limited number of buttons so I'm not sure how that would work.
  • heavier
    heavier
    ✭✭✭
    If they never released the game on console, this would be realistic, but us peasants have a limited number of buttons so I'm not sure how that would work.

press two buttons at the same time =)
    if it's logistically impossible on xbone then perhaps they could just give the skill function beyond unveiling enemies. it could damage and snare revealed enemies or grant a damage shield or heal over time, depending on what morph you pick...anything to make it less of a skill that only takes up space when nobody is invisible

also going to suggest some greater consequences for dying once it's 100% bug free lag free and at a good state of balance
    limited number of spawns in alliance wars based on a reinforcement tally...
    ability of players to loot equipped items based on RNG after they kill you (especially if you're out of friendly territory)...
    minor regen debuff on respawn...
    camera fades to black after dying so no spais...

more strategy and some kind of commander of sorts...imagine like playing age of empires but with players instead of NPC that you control...neato :#
  • heavier
    heavier
    ✭✭✭
    casting an execute removes 3 seconds of cc invuln
  • heavier
    heavier
    ✭✭✭
    basically you need to remove invisibility from the game and completely revamp stealth so you're not using to animation cancel incoming attacks and as an invulnerability gimmick
  • heavier
    heavier
    ✭✭✭
    remove the random terrain that my character gets caught on
  • heavier
    heavier
    ✭✭✭
    make sustain viable in battleground by balancing cp to 160 ??? higher?
  • SkysOutThizeOut
    SkysOutThizeOut
    ✭✭✭✭
    It would be cool if they just allowed one ultimate ability slot to be used for any skill.
    Edited by SkysOutThizeOut on January 4, 2019 4:47PM
  • heavier
    heavier
    ✭✭✭
    stop flooding my mailbox with junk items