Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[NA][PC][PvX/RP][EP] Come to The Remnants of Hope for Community, Events, and Friends!

• Telana
    Telana
    ✭✭
    Here is a testimonial from one of our amazing members!

"I joined a few months ago and this is the guild I've been searching for since my start in MMOs. The members, officers and assistants are friendly and helpful. If you don't know much about an aspect in game, join an event and learn. They do not shy away from questions or novice game play. In stating that, RoH also fills the gap for end game PvE groups and PvP with strong, strategic veteran player groups. Not only are they active in game with random game play and events, but they are very active on their forums. It's especially helpful when conversations can't carry on in game or you just want to chat outside of the game. The structure set into place for the community is very impressive. This enables more of a group decision for guild and community changes rather than one "leader" choosing the direction to follow (which I have found frustrating in the past). They even have divisions in other active MMOs as well as interest groups for games that don't follow the MMO genre. Let's just say that if you enjoy the social aspect of gaming, you won't be dissatisfied in this community. RoH is a wonderful group of people that I am so proud to be a member of." -Ezoura, Remnants of Hope Member

If a family-friendly community that is built on respect, integrity, fairness and teamwork suits you, look no further and apply to The Remnants of Hope TODAY!

5a693cbcb4da8_WEWANTYOU!(1).png.58f6b4b1c517c71c6c9942ce1063a294.png

Edited by Telana on November 14, 2018 1:57PM
  • Telana
    Telana
    ✭✭
    A very warm welcome to our newest trial members nerdy_words, Inradians, Ohdane, and MaximumOverdrive. So glad you all have joined our amazing multi-gaming community and we look forward to getting to know you!

Big congrats and shout out to those who completed their trial membership to become full members of RoH! This includes: Zalc, haseng, azrael427, Gleamor1 and Aelin!

If a family-friendly community that is built on respect, integrity, fairness and teamwork suits you, look no further and apply to The Remnants of Hope TODAY!
    Edited by Telana on November 17, 2018 5:14PM
  • Telana
    Telana
    ✭✭
    Here is a testimonial from one of our amazing members!

"If you're looking for a social, community focused guild, Remnants of Hope would be a great fit. I joined recently and its a really great group of people. There are fun events every night and people to chat with and play with. The maturity and quality of the community is a really rare and special thing. There's more organizational structure than most guilds, which really helps with preventing or dealing with drama. It is also a very welcoming place, very LGBT+ friendly, which makes me proud to be part of the community." -Galadrial19, Remnants of Hope Member

• Telana
    Telana
    ✭✭
    A very warm welcome to our newest trial members Aletreus, Sylphine, Sassenack, Vodkarok, and PaleJonesy. So glad you all have joined our amazing multi-gaming community and we look forward to getting to know you!

Big congrats and shout out to those who completed their trial membership to become full members of RoH! This includes: Inradians, Darkprozac, DMcCugh1983, DearestHelpless, Ohdane, and MaximumOverdrive!

• LotteSnowEater
    Hello there, I'd like to join too please.
    Stay fragrant, five claw.
  • Telana
    Telana
    ✭✭
    Hello there, I'd like to join too please.

Greetings LotteSnowEater!

Thanks for expressing interest in the Remnants of Hope! We do have an application/trial process that you'd have to go through in order to join our community. If that isn't an issue, head on over to our website and follow these instructions! Let me know if you need any help or further assistance.

~Telana, ESO Recruitment Officer
  • Telana
    Telana
    ✭✭
    *appears in a whirlwind of flame and smoke*

image.thumb.png.70e2ecb9c176d095e9b77c632e7c48dc.png
    Ahhh, hello there dearies...I trust you're enjoying your time with us?  You must be curious as to what kind of trouble you can get into then!
    Well never fear, we have many options to quench your thirst for adventure and mischief...care to tag along?

*disappears in an eruption of fire, with a sound of ominous cackling that fades away into the extinguishing flames*

Greetings, fellow travelers!

This post is intended to inform you of all official events run in the ESO division, as well as a brief description of each one!

All times are listed in EST/EDT.

Sunday
    6:00 PM:  World Boss Train -- Join our PvE department as we go on a killing spree across world zones in ESO.  Come for profit, and stay for the fun!  We will usually only do non-DLC areas, but if we decide to do DLC zones we will let you know ahead of time!

9:00 PM:  PvP Imperial City -- The PvP Department leads us through the bowels of the Imperial City itself (requires ESO+ or Imperial City DLC).  There are bosses and bannermen, and even a manifestation of Molag Bal to fight!  There are districts to capture, skyshards to find, and lots and lots of loot.  Join us if you're interested in PvP, but also like PvE as there's a lot of PvE elements to the Sewers as well.  It's a lot of fun!  Must have an Ebonheart Pact character lvl 10+ to participate.

Monday
    9:00 PM:  Dungeon Mayhem --  Join fellow remnants as we dominate dungeons!  We will have 3 groups:  normal, veteran, and End Times.  Everyone level 10+ is welcome to the normal dungeons.  For veteran dungeons you need to be CP160+ with decent gear.  End Times is for the harder DLC dungeons run on Veteran as well, and is some of the hardest end-game content for small groups, and we suggest CP300+ and above with optimal gear, and patience. 

Tuesday 
    9:00 PM:  PvP Cyrodiil Siege -- Interested in the massive PvP event that is sieging in ESO?  Come join Daizey and the PvP Team as we capture resources, siege keeps, and squash some blueberries and bananas!  Must have an Ebonheart Pact character lvl 10+ to participate.

Wednesday
    9:00 PM:  Trial By Fire -- Trials are the raiding content of ESO, and are led by our amazing raid leader Skaal.  These 12-player dungeons require level CP160+ and a lot of skill and patience.  But when we all work together for a victory, it's a great feeling (with lots of loot, too!)  If you're interested, please sign up when the next Trial By Fire is posted, as it's mainly on a first come - first serve basis (keeping in mind class balancing as well).  And for those of you who would like to learn about trials, we will have Intro to Trials nights as well! 

Thursday
    9:00 pm: RP night  -- All are welcome to join us for RP Night!  No previous role-play experience or skill necessary.  Follow along with this wonderful story brought to us by SerenityKellan and her amazing assistants orbitoclast, RhemaTom.  Stop by the RP section of our forums to create your character sheet, so you can take part in the action, or feel free to simply stop by and observe.  It's a wonderful experience, and lots of fun!  

Friday
    8:00 pm:  Social Hour! -- Come join bad_ash52 and his crew for our awesome social hour event!  Hosted by the crafting department, this hour will consist of us hanging out while either gathering, fishing, or any other great social activities that we can think up while encouraging a social atmosphere. 

9:00 pm:  Leveling with Friends (LWF) --  Leveling in ESO is lots of fun, but why not do it with friends?  Our PvE department hosts this event every Friday night, where we all group up and take on world bosses, public dungeons, and delves.  It's a lot of fun, and many of our members say this is their favorite event of the week.  Stop by and join in the shenanigans as we jump off cliffs and cluck like chickens!

Saturday
    6:00 PM: Strike Team  -- Interested in taking PvP to the next level? Join in on this venture into Cyrodiil where advanced coordination and communication is key to success out there on the battlefield! This event has a certain set of expectations, please read this post to ensure that you understand what is expected. 

9:00 PM:  PVP Battlegrounds -- Our fearless Lt. General leads us as we take on Battlegrounds!  This PvP event doesn't matter what faction you're in.  We will be forming groups of 4, both under 50 and 50+.  Together we'll take on 2 other groups of 4 in multiple PvP arenas.  There's chaosball, domination, capture the relic, and of course - deathmatch!  Come join in the fun! 

11:00 PM:  Social RP -- Want to join in on some casual RP, or need some help with your character?  Join SerenityKellan at our Social RP event to get your feet wet while exploring the world of RP.  Or just stop by and unwind as you interact with other characters, while building on your existing story. 

Please feel free to contact us about certain events if you have any questions.  Come join us for some great fun, and apply to Remnants of Hope TODAY!

• Telana
    Telana
    ✭✭
    Our ESO Division recently hosted a "Division Invasion" this past Friday, and it was a HUGE success! Members from all over our community, across all divisions, came and participated in a fun and memorable evening. PS: a division invasion is where all remnants join in on one game for a single night. This allows us to get to know many members we wouldn't normally interact with. :)

Here are some screen captures of our fun-filled evening!

Screenshot_20181207_224430.png.a0fcc758a264e2fc724a750ca5c2957c.png

Screenshot_20181207_214148.png.85e58f2a669c62a710d309ca7bac6e22.png

Screenshot_20181207_194648.png.d676c060470b4c207ca701e0bd2f9fc5.png

swimming.png.77a3eda45ce4274f96062080713ed6bf.png

If you are intrigued by our community, please feel free to send me a message or visit our website to learn more! And if you are ready to embark on an unforgettable journey, head on over to our website and submit an application today!

• zoso1082b14a_ESO
    zoso1082b14a_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Do you guys invite low level newbies?

I just started playing ESO, but I'm liking it. Looks like I'll be leveling slowly though.

Would be nice to have a community to say hi to when I log in, or get a serious response to a question asked.
  • Asileth
    Asileth
    ✭✭✭
    Hey there zoso1082b14a_ESO Soul Shriven! We certainly do. In Remnants, we care about the player, not the level :)

We have a lot of events that are not level gated, some great resources available on our guild website to help you acclimate and many, many members who are happy to answer questions and assist.

I encourage you to check out our website (in my signature.) An application is required, and that link is in Telana's post above.

Don't hesitate to ask us any questions. Hope to see an application from you soon :)
    E'lisel

Join Remnants of Hope. With ESO, FF XIV GW2, NW, SWTOR & WoW divisions, numerous other games played together - the ONLY gaming community you will ever need. Founded 12 years ago, a stable family friendly community that is focused on tolerance, respect for all walks of life and fun for everyone, together!
  • Telana
    Telana
    ✭✭
    With the start of a new year... we are introducing an updated weekly event schedule for our PvP, RP, PvE, and Crafting Departments! You can find the event details below.

Monday
    9:00 PM: Monday Night Mayhem (Dungeons) -- Led by PWiddy, join fellow remnants as we dominate dungeons! We will have 3 groups: normal, veteran, and End Times. Everyone level 10+ is welcome to the normal dungeons. For veteran dungeons you need to be CP160+ with decent gear. End Times is for the harder DLC dungeons run on Veteran as well, and is some of the hardest end-game content for small groups, and we suggest CP300+ and above with optimal gear, and patience.

Tuesday
    9:00 PM: PvP Cyrodiil Siege -- Interested in the massive PvP event that is sieging in ESO? Come join Daizey and the PvP Team as we capture resources, siege keeps, and squash some blueberries and bananas! Must have an Ebonheart Pact character lvl 10+ to participate.

Wednesday
    9:00 PM: Trial By Fire -- Trials are the raiding content of ESO, and are led by our amazing raid leader Skaal. These 12-player dungeons require level CP160+ and a lot of skill and patience. But when we all work together for a victory, it's a great feeling (with lots of loot, too!) If you're interested, please sign up when the next Trial By Fire is posted, as it's mainly on a first come - first serve basis (keeping in mind class balancing as well). And for those of you who would like to learn about trials, we will have Intro to Trials nights as well!

Thursday
    9:00 pm: RP night -- All are welcome to join us for RP Night! No previous role-play experience or skill necessary. Follow along with this wonderful story brought to us by SerenityKellan and her amazing assistants orbitoclast, RhemaTom. Stop by the RP section of our forums to create your character sheet, so you can take part in the action, or feel free to simply stop by and observe. It's a wonderful experience, and lots of fun!

Friday
    8:00 pm: Social Hour! -- Come join the crafting department for our awesome social hour event! Hosted by the crafting department, this hour will consist of us hanging out while either gathering, fishing, or any other great social activities that we can think up while encouraging a social atmosphere.

9:00 pm: Tamriel Exploration Society (A Leveling Event) -- Led by Calypso589, leveling in ESO is lots of fun, but why not do it with friends? Our PvE department hosts this event every Friday night, where we all group up and take on world bosses, public dungeons, and delves. It's a lot of fun, and many of our members say this is their favorite event of the week. Stop by and join in the shenanigans as we jump off cliffs and cluck like chickens!

Saturday
    6:00 PM: Strike Team -- Interested in taking PvP to the next level? Join in on this venture into Cyrodiil where advanced coordination and communication is key to success out there on the battlefield! This event has a certain set of expectations, please read this post to ensure that you understand what is expected.

8:00 PM: Saturday Night Mayhem (Dungeons) -- Led by Simralin, join fellow remnants as we dominate dungeons! We will have 3 groups: normal, veteran, and End Times. Everyone level 10+ is welcome to the normal dungeons. For veteran dungeons you need to be CP160+ with decent gear. End Times is for the harder DLC dungeons run on Veteran as well, and is some of the hardest end-game content for small groups, and we suggest CP300+ and above with optimal gear, and patience.

11:00 PM: Social RP -- Want to join in on some casual RP, or need some help with your character? Join SerenityKellan at our Social RP event to get your feet wet while exploring the world of RP. Or just stop by and unwind as you interact with other characters, while building on your existing story.

Sunday
    6:00 PM: Trial By Fire II -- This second night of Trials is led by Calypso589. These 12-player dungeons require level CP160+ and a lot of skill and patience. But when we all work together for a victory, it's a great feeling (with lots of loot, too!) If you're interested, please sign up when the next Trial By Fire is posted, as it's mainly on a first come - first serve basis (keeping in mind class balancing as well). And for those of you who would like to learn about trials, we will have Intro to Trials nights as well!

9:00 PM: PvP Imperial City -- The PvP Department leads us through the bowels of the Imperial City itself (requires ESO+ or Imperial City DLC). There are bosses and bannermen, and even a manifestation of Molag Bal to fight! There are districts to capture, skyshards to find, and lots and lots of loot. Join us if you're interested in PvP, but also like PvE as there's a lot of PvE elements to the Sewers as well. It's a lot of fun! Must have an Ebonheart Pact character lvl 10+ to participate.

As you can see... we have a plethora of fun events every week, and try to take advantage of all that Tamriel can throw at us. Come join us for some great fun, and apply to Remnants of Hope TODAY!

Edited by Telana on December 18, 2018 3:14PM
  • Telana
    Telana
    ✭✭
    On behalf of Remnants of Hope, I would like to wish the ESO community a Happy Holiday! Cheers to the new year and all the fun adventures it will bring!

a40a18ef74de0b2d8efb3b347ea2036f.jpg
    Edited by Telana on December 27, 2018 6:51PM
  • EvanTheBold
    EvanTheBold
    Soul Shriven
    Welcome to our newest trial members to Remnants of Hope, stbrandon, sunnysoulfire, and truwarz! It is always great to be making new friends in this game and welcoming new great people into our community.

We are passionate about creating a welcoming, open, friendly and social home for everyone. Come see why we love our guild!
  • jlspringle
    jlspringle
    Soul Shriven
    I can't bump this post up enough. That's how much I enjoy being in this guild. Everyone in RoH has been super-helpful, super-friendly, and just plain super-nice. They're SUPER! This is the guild you want to join if you enjoy playing with others and having fun playing the game. We do a ton of different events every week and, of course, you'll see a lot of us just get together to tackle dungeons or pledges or do goofy stuff.
  • Iccotak
    Iccotak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Does this guild have Discord?
  • Telana
    Telana
    ✭✭
    Iccotak wrote: »
    Does this guild have Discord?

Hello!

Yes we do! We recently started using Discord for the text chat functionality only, however. TS3 is still our primary VOIP at this moment in time.

Thanks!

~Telana
  • EvanTheBold
    EvanTheBold
    Soul Shriven
    Remnants of Hope is exploding with activity and new members with the new year! We've recently revamped our events schedule and there is just a lot going on, a lot of people to play with every night. Come join us! B)

Welcome to our newest trial members this week - Creox, JahMuse, Arionne D'Ahnan, and AnahataSoul.

Finally, I want to share a recent testimony from one of our members:
    "From day 1 as a trial member I was greeted warmly by the recruitment officer and assistants in game, invited to all the various activities the guild offered each night. Dungeon runs were well paced but with patient explanation of mechanics where warranted. Cyrodil and battle grounds were well organized through teamspeak giving tactics. RP night, trivia game, impromptu hide and seek or world boss relay races showcase the creativity of the various group leaders. There’s really rarely a dull moment in this guild."

If you're looking for friends to play this great game with, I can't recommend Remnants of Hope enough!
  • izanagi256
    izanagi256
    ✭✭✭
    I am looking for a guild to do Cyrodil (pact side) with. How often are ya'll in Cyrodil?
  • Telana
    Telana
    ✭✭
    izanagi256 wrote: »
    I am looking for a guild to do Cyrodil (pact side) with. How often are ya'll in Cyrodil?

Hello there! Apologies for the delayed response.

We are in Cyrodiil 2-3 times a week.

Thanks!
  • Telana
    Telana
    ✭✭
    Remnants of Hope recently experienced a surge in applications in the last month, and such, we implemented a recruitment freeze for our ESO Division for the last two weeks.

The 2 week freeze has concluded, which means we are now accepting applications once again!

If you are interested in joining one of the best online gaming communities out there, look no further and apply to Remnants of Hope today!
  • EvanTheBold
    EvanTheBold
    Soul Shriven
    Another week of fun and community at Remnants of Hope! If you're looking for a group of friendly welcoming people to enjoy ESO with, come check us out!

• Telana
    Telana
    ✭✭
    If you are interested in joining a family-oriented community that is built on respect, integrity, fairness and teamwork, look no further and apply to The Remnants of Hope TODAY!

http://www.remnantsofhope.com/review/the-elder-scrolls-online/
  • Telana
    Telana
    ✭✭
    A very warm welcome to our newest trial members Sailboat38, Vordyy, Snowhound, thedodus, Vordicai, Hostile, Saed Deka, and Danikun. So glad you all have joined our amazing multi-gaming community and we look forward to getting to know you!

Big congrats and shout out to those who completed their trial membership to become full members of RoH! This includes: CatCrystal, Wrathford, Faltru and ElectronicRice!

• Telana
    Telana
    ✭✭

Ahhh, hello there dearies...I trust you're enjoying your time with us?  You must be curious as to what kind of trouble you can get into then!
    Well never fear, we have many options to quench your thirst for adventure and mischief...care to tag along?

*disappears in an eruption of fire, with a sound of ominous cackling that fades away into the extinguishing flames*

This post is intended to inform you of all official events run in the ESO division, as well as a brief description of each one!

Monday
    9:00 PM: Monday Night Mayhem (Dungeons) -- Led by PWiddy, join fellow remnants as we dominate dungeons! We will have 3 groups: normal, veteran, and End Times. Everyone level 10+ is welcome to the normal dungeons. For veteran dungeons you need to be CP160+ with decent gear. End Times is for the harder DLC dungeons run on Veteran as well, and is some of the hardest end-game content for small groups, and we suggest CP300+ and above with optimal gear, and patience.

Tuesday
    9:00 PM: PvP Cyrodiil Siege -- Interested in the massive PvP event that is sieging in ESO? Come join Daizey and the PvP Team as we capture resources, siege keeps, and squash some blueberries and bananas! Must have an Ebonheart Pact character lvl 10+ to participate.

Wednesday
    9:00 PM: Trial By Fire -- Trials are the raiding content of ESO, and are led by our amazing raid leader Skaal. These 12-player dungeons require level CP160+ and a lot of skill and patience. But when we all work together for a victory, it's a great feeling (with lots of loot, too!) If you're interested, please sign up when the next Trial By Fire is posted, as it's mainly on a first come - first serve basis (keeping in mind class balancing as well). And for those of you who would like to learn about trials, we will have Intro to Trials nights as well!

Thursday
    9:00 pm: RP night -- All are welcome to join us for RP Night! No previous role-play experience or skill necessary. Follow along with this wonderful story brought to us by SerenityKellan and her amazing assistants orbitoclast, RhemaTom. Stop by the RP section of our forums to create your character sheet, so you can take part in the action, or feel free to simply stop by and observe. It's a wonderful experience, and lots of fun!

Friday
    8:00 pm: Social Hour! -- Come join the crafting department for our awesome social hour event! Hosted by the crafting department, this hour will consist of us hanging out while either gathering, fishing, or any other great social activities that we can think up while encouraging a social atmosphere.

9:00 pm: Tamriel Exploration Society (A Leveling Event) -- Led by Calypso589, leveling in ESO is lots of fun, but why not do it with friends? Our PvE department hosts this event every Friday night, where we all group up and take on world bosses, public dungeons, and delves. It's a lot of fun, and many of our members say this is their favorite event of the week. Stop by and join in the shenanigans as we jump off cliffs and cluck like chickens!

Saturday
    6:00 PM: Strike Team -- Interested in taking PvP to the next level? Join in on this venture into Cyrodiil where advanced coordination and communication is key to success out there on the battlefield! This event has a certain set of expectations, please read this post to ensure that you understand what is expected.

8:00 PM: Saturday Night Mayhem (Dungeons) -- Led by Simralin, join fellow remnants as we dominate dungeons! We will have 3 groups: normal, veteran, and End Times. Everyone level 10+ is welcome to the normal dungeons. For veteran dungeons you need to be CP160+ with decent gear. End Times is for the harder DLC dungeons run on Veteran as well, and is some of the hardest end-game content for small groups, and we suggest CP300+ and above with optimal gear, and patience.

11:00 PM: Social RP -- Want to join in on some casual RP, or need some help with your character? Join SerenityKellan at our Social RP event to get your feet wet while exploring the world of RP. Or just stop by and unwind as you interact with other characters, while building on your existing story.

Sunday
    6:00 PM: Trial By Fire II -- This second night of Trials is led by Calypso589. These 12-player dungeons require level CP160+ and a lot of skill and patience. But when we all work together for a victory, it's a great feeling (with lots of loot, too!) If you're interested, please sign up when the next Trial By Fire is posted, as it's mainly on a first come - first serve basis (keeping in mind class balancing as well). And for those of you who would like to learn about trials, we will have Intro to Trials nights as well!

9:00 PM: PvP Imperial City -- The PvP Department leads us through the bowels of the Imperial City itself (requires ESO+ or Imperial City DLC). There are bosses and bannermen, and even a manifestation of Molag Bal to fight! There are districts to capture, skyshards to find, and lots and lots of loot. Join us if you're interested in PvP, but also like PvE as there's a lot of PvE elements to the Sewers as well. It's a lot of fun! Must have an Ebonheart Pact character lvl 10+ to participate.

As you can see... we have a plethora of fun events every week, and try to take advantage of all that Tamriel can throw at us. Come join us for some great fun, and apply to Remnants of Hope TODAY!

• Telana
    Telana
    ✭✭
    Remnants of Hope is exploding with activity and new members with the new year! We've recently revamped our events schedule and there is just a lot going on, a lot of people to play with every night. Come join us! :smiley:

Welcome to our newest trial members this week - Snowhound, Aishya, Kord, Solanias, and MarinerOfMurkmire.

Finally, I want to share a recent testimony from one of our members:

"From day 1 as a trial member I was greeted warmly by the recruitment officer and assistants in game, invited to all the various activities the guild offered each night. Dungeon runs were well paced but with patient explanation of mechanics where warranted. Cyrodil and battle grounds were well organized through teamspeak giving tactics. RP night, trivia game, impromptu hide and seek or world boss relay races showcase the creativity of the various group leaders. There’s really rarely a dull moment in this guild."

If you're looking for friends to play this great game with, I can't recommend Remnants of Hope enough!

If interested in applying, head on over to our website and submit an application today!
  • EvanTheBold
    EvanTheBold
    Soul Shriven
    It's still true - Remnants of Hope is still a great place to be! Tons of events and a friendly atmosphere!

Come check us out!

Come home to the flavor of Remnants of Hope
    simple.jpg

• Telana
    Telana
    ✭✭
    Hello, all! Recruitment to Remnants of Hope is now OPEN after a 3.5 week recruitment freeze. Why freeze recruitment to our ESO Division? In the last couple months, we have experienced a huge increase in the number of new members joining our ESO Division, and while growth is healthy and much desired, too much growth can diminish the experiences of our members and also cause strain on our amazing volunteers who lead our events. We value quality verses quantity, and see closing recruitment down for a certain amount of time helps us ensure that mantra.

If you've been waiting to join RoH, now is the time! Head on over to our website and submit an application today!

Edited by Telana on April 11, 2019 4:26AM
  • Telana
    Telana
    ✭✭

Ahhh, hello there dearies...I trust you're enjoying your time with us? You must be curious as to what kind of trouble you can get into then!

Monday

9:00 PM:  Monday Night Mayhem (Dungeons) --  Led by @PWiddy, join fellow remnants as we dominate dungeons!  We will have 3 groups:  normal, veteran, and End Times.  Everyone level 10+ is welcome to the normal dungeons.  For veteran dungeons you need to be CP160+ with decent gear.  End Times is for the harder DLC dungeons run on Veteran as well, and is some of the hardest end-game content for small groups, and we suggest CP300+ and above with optimal gear, and patience. 

Tuesday

9:00 PM:  PvP Cyrodiil Siege -- Interested in the massive PvP event that is sieging in ESO?  Come join @Ezoura and the PvP Team as we capture resources, siege keeps, and squash some blueberries and bananas!  Must have an Ebonheart Pact character lvl 10+ to participate.

Wednesday

9:00 PM: Dyes and Conquest!  -- Join @Daizey and the Housing and Fashion Department as we hunt for dyes!  Each week we'll spend an hour working on exploration achievements that unlock dyes for you to use at the outfit station.  We'll complete delves, points of interest, and maybe some world bosses thrown in.  Come to have fun and hang out with each other as we tear across Tamriel - all in the name of fashion!

9:00 PM:  Trial By Fire -- Trials are the raiding content of ESO, and are led by our amazing raid leader @Skaal.  These 12-player dungeons require level CP160+ and a lot of skill and patience.  But when we all work together for a victory, it's a great feeling (with lots of loot, too!)  If you're interested, please sign up when the next Trial By Fire is posted, as it's mainly on a first come - first serve basis (keeping in mind class balancing as well).  And for those of you who would like to learn about trials, we will have Intro to Trials nights as well! 

Thursday

9:00 PM: RP Night  -- All are welcome to join us for RP Night!  No previous role-play experience or skill necessary.  Follow along with this wonderful story brought to us by the Roleplay department! Stop by the RP section of our forums to create your character sheet, so you can take part in the action, or feel free to simply stop by and observe.  It's a wonderful experience, and lots of fun!  

11:00 PM:  PvP Mixtape --  Led by @Telana, this late-night PvP event will be held every Thursday that will rotate PvP modes (Cyrodiil Siege, Imperial City/Sewers, Pesky Chickens Op, Battlegrounds) each week. The idea is to give our late night crew an opportunity to experience each game mode of PvP while having loads of fun. Outside of Battlegrounds, players must have an Ebonheart Pact character level 10+ to participate. Teamspeak3 is required for listening purposes.

Friday

8:00 PM:  Social Hour! -- Come join the crafting department for our awesome social hour event!  Hosted by the crafting department, this hour will consist of us hanging out while either gathering, fishing, or any other great social activities that we can think up while encouraging a social atmosphere. 

9:00 PM:  Leveling With Friends --  Led by @Calypso589, leveling in ESO is lots of fun, but why not do it with friends?  Our PvE department hosts this event every Friday night, where we all group up and take on world bosses, public dungeons, and delves.  It's a lot of fun, and many of our members say this is their favorite event of the week.  Stop by and join in the shenanigans as we jump off cliffs and cluck like chickens!

Saturday

6:00 PM: Strike Team  -- Interested in taking PvP to the next level? Join in on this venture into Cyrodiil where advanced coordination and communication is key to success out there on the battlefield! This event has a certain set of expectations, please read this post to ensure that you understand what is expected. 

9:00 PM:  Saturday Night Mayhem (Dungeons) -- Courtesy our PvE department, join fellow remnants as we dominate dungeons!  We will have 3 groups:  normal, veteran, and End Times.  Everyone level 10+ is welcome to the normal dungeons.  For veteran dungeons you need to be CP160+ with decent gear.  End Times is for the harder DLC dungeons run on Veteran as well, and is some of the hardest end-game content for small groups, and we suggest CP300+ and above with optimal gear, and patience. 

11:00 PM:  Social RP -- Want to join in on some casual RP, or need some help with your character?  Join the Roleplay department at our Social RP event to get your feet wet while exploring the world of RP.  Or just stop by and unwind as you interact with other characters, while building on your existing story. 

Sunday

12:00PM:  PvP Social Hour - Cyrodiil Explorations/Battlegrounds -- Ready for a different side of PvP? Cyrodiil Explorations is a series of events throughout the month that are both casual and fun! Events may include a “Back to the Basics” overview of fighting in Cyrodiil, fishing in the PvP zone, or taking over strongholds just for the armor you can buy at the vendors. This will also be an event that may venture out to discover those long-coveted skyshards, delves, and dolmens in Cyrodiil! Weekends will alternate with Battlegrounds matches! Must have an Ebonheart Pact character lvl 10+ to participate.  Come join in the fun! 

6:00 PM:  Trial By Fire II -- This second night of Trials is led by @Calypso589.  These 12-player dungeons require level CP160+ and a lot of skill and patience.  But when we all work together for a victory, it's a great feeling (with lots of loot, too!)  If you're interested, please sign up when the next Trial By Fire is posted, as it's mainly on a first come - first serve basis (keeping in mind class balancing as well).  And for those of you who would like to learn about trials, we will have Intro to Trials nights as well! 

9:00 PM:  PvP Imperial City -- The PvP Department leads us through the bowels of the Imperial City itself (requires ESO+ or Imperial City DLC).  There are bosses and bannermen, and even a manifestation of Molag Bal to fight!  There are districts to capture, skyshards to find, and lots and lots of loot.  Join us if you're interested in PvP, but also like PvE as there's a lot of PvE elements to the Sewers as well.  It's a lot of fun!  Must have an Ebonheart Pact character lvl 10+ to participate.

• Telana
    Telana
    ✭✭
    The Remnants of Hope would like to extend a big, warm welcome to our newest trial members, CarlitosGauss, TeslasLittlePigeon, LiteofQuresh, RSPapabear, AncientMariner, Telidius, Bents88.ttv, Twonkie, and iamcyruss!

We also want to congratulate DilliamWuncon, ManaCrevice, mrzshaybry, Mozzie610, BobNapalm and Amrithir on completing their trials to become full members of The Remnants of Hope! Well done all!

We are always looking for new, wonderful people to join our family. It doesn't matter where you live and while our schedule is based on US EST time we welcome players from all over the world!

So If you are interested in joining a family-friendly community that is built on respect, integrity, fairness and teamwork, look no further and apply to The Remnants of Hope TODAY!

• Telana
    Telana
    ✭✭
    Hello, all! Recruitment to Remnants of Hope is now OPEN after a 3.5 week recruitment freeze. Why freeze recruitment to our ESO Division? In the last couple months, we have experienced a huge increase in the number of new members joining our ESO Division, and while growth is healthy and much desired, too much growth can diminish the experiences of our members and also cause strain on our amazing volunteers who lead our events. We value quality verses quantity, and see closing recruitment down for a certain amount of time helps us ensure that mantra.

If you've been waiting to join RoH, now is the time! Head on over to our website and submit an application today!