Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty awesome night last night. Was totally strange seeing all 3 factions just hanging out at the bridge. Also, congratulations to Elara, The Red Queen, GM of ZZ, on her first emp!
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • xan4silkb14_ESO
    xan4silkb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gederic wrote: »
    Screenshot_20181226_021033.png

Screenshot_20181226_001042.png

Hey @ZOS_GinaBruno look what we did! #kyneholidayevent #playerorganized #makepvpgreatagain #1fpstrifactionbridgewar

@ShenaniganSquad @ColoursYouHave @Swaye @Raknosh @Stridig @An_An @Mjollo now we just have to keep this up for a week!!

That looks cool. If I didn't have to work today, I would have stayed up late enough to be at the bridge and help start it off.
  • An_An
    An_An
    ✭✭✭
    After a very very very close battle, the Ebonheart Pact win Day 1! (They literally overtook AD in the last hour of evaluation).
    These are scores at the end of Day 1. From tomorrow we will be subtracting the current score from the previous day's score to determine winners.
    Elder_Scrolls_Online_12_27_2018_2_47_17_AM.png?width=1116&height=628

The rewards rolls and the detailed leaderboards have also been uploaded on Discord. https://discord.gg/TsFx4Wg

The Tier 1 reward for the day is a
    Praxis: Alinor Gaming Table, Punctilious Conflict

which goes to _____ in EP (is it okay if I mention the winners here?).
    Edited by An_An on December 27, 2018 9:00AM
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Is it ok to talk a little trash this week?

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    Is it ok to talk a little trash this week?

We wouldn't expect anything less Emi.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It was nice seeing 2 bars on each alliance.

After looking at the score, I dedicate this song to all DC/EP this week
    https://youtu.be/-tJYN-eG1zk

AD is doing great. In the end we will be singing this song.
    https://youtu.be/KXw8CRapg7k

• Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Roebeck zergfest was pretty perfect
    Ours is the Fury
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gederic wrote: »
    Roebeck zergfest was pretty perfect

Dude... yes
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just a shame we arrived late to the party
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Raknosh wrote: »
    Just a shame we arrived late to the party

We did drop some good bombs during the after party though.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • An_An
    An_An
    ✭✭✭
    Alright, we matched the ranks to the numbers put forward by the RNG and have a list of winners! Congratulations!
    Find Rak's post on the other discussion to understand Tiers and what they mean

Here are the winners for **Day 1** rewards

Winning Alliance - EP
    Tier 1 - @ k.christensen
    Tier 2 - @ kclmcaskett, @ agroth, @ zski, @ WildGuarChase, @ Imperial.wolf, @ Bogdan.Kobzar, @ Ashfault
    Tier 3 - @ Hellojpeg, @ Oceanflo, @ mkingston09, @ Kaselyn, @ JGW2332, @ Boosemumph, @ Voltranox, @ HouseOfULLtor

Losing Alliance - AD
    Tier 2 - @ RaduPhoenix, @ Dojohoda, @ firestorm_14, @ Grubnugget, @ newlife
    Tier 3 - @ KimNaha, @ Slashvic, @ LostGato, @ Valantina, @ ReggieThePirate

Losing Alliance - DC
    Tier 2 - @ SecondStrata, @ FigrinD'an, @ MontrealRick3217, @ Falk71, @ ItsDyvim (since Stridig has opted out)
    Tier 3 - @ Bmacklin, @ OrbbZolond, @ Lucceo, @ TyroneShoelaces, @ hburn

Additionally the following people also get a Crown Crate -
    @ Marc9621, @ kit.sune, @ Dojohoda, @ newlife, @ PixelPK
    Congratulations!
    Edited by An_An on December 27, 2018 6:11PM
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    An_An wrote: »
    Alright, we matched the ranks to the numbers put forward by the RNG and have a list of winners! Congratulations!
    Find Rak's post on the other discussion to understand Tiers and what they mean

Here are the winners for **Day 1** rewards

Winning Alliance - EP
    Tier 1 - @ k.christensen
    Tier 2 - @ kclmcaskett, @ agroth, @ zski, @ WildGuarChase, @ Imperial.wolf, @ Bogdan.Kobzar, @ Ashfault
    Tier 3 - @ Hellojpeg, @ Oceanflo, @ mkingston09, @ Kaselyn, @ JGW2332, @ Boosemumph, @ Voltranox, @ HouseOfULLtor

Losing Alliance - AD
    Tier 2 - @ RaduPhoenix, @ Dojohoda, @ firestorm_14, @ Grubnugget, @ newlife
    Tier 3 - @ KimNaha, @ Slashvic, @ LostGato, @ Valantina, @ ReggieThePirate

Losing Alliance - DC
    Tier 2 - @ SecondStrata, @ FigrinD'an, @ MontrealRick3217, @ Falk71, @ ItsDyvim (since Stridig has opted out)
    Tier 3 - @ Bmacklin, @ OrbbZolond, @ Lucceo, @ TyroneShoelaces, @ hburn

Additionally the following people also get a Crown Crate -
    @ Marc9621, @ kit.sune, @ Dojohoda, @ newlife, @ PixelPK
    Congratulations!

Nice job EP! Good to see some ZZ memebers getting some love!
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • An_An
    An_An
    ✭✭✭
    @vamp_emily
    Kyne pvp isn’t the same without some Emily death recaps. I think nowadays I am lasting a little longer than I used to.
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Where is the pop? Everytime I look at the server pop it's 1 bar each. Except for last night where AD had 2 bars. The rest were at one. Where and when is this pop?
  • Fur_like_snow
    Fur_like_snow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The pop is on Vivec and sometimes Sotha. Looking at that list of players a few posts up tells me the same ten people who were playing on kyne the last time I was there are still the same people running around a dead server today.
  • An_An
    An_An
    ✭✭✭
    Yea Vicec and Sotha have some insane pop. I think that’s expected. ...

Kyne doesn’t have that level of pop, but there are still times when each faction has multiple strong groups lighting up the map. Neck to neck in score as well - says a lot. Won’t find a more balanced campaign.
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Vivec is pretty balanced. Pop on all factions.
    Now, Shor, that's probably the worst server I've been on. It's like ppl in there are on mute in zone chat.

Went into Kyne last night and saw Valen, dueled a sorcerer at bleaks and left. Didnt see much but that.

@Fur_like_snow I have seen that as well, as far as the pop. I know a few names on the winners lists but don't know most.

The ones I do know haven't been in Kyne for some time. Can't say that for the ones I don't know. But from what I saw, you won't bring in new players farming them.
    Edited by MajBludd on December 30, 2018 2:42PM
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    We were at 2 bars across the board on the first day with good groups in every faction. Now it seems to be slowing down abit, but yesterday we were pretty close to 2 bars all across again.

I mean, if 940k worth of daily reward isn't enough to incentivize people to join idk what will. All I know is that we worked hard to put a value on those 250 items that were sent to us and worked hard again to put them all in even packages and send them to the 41 daily winners.
  • anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭
    We were at 2 bars across the board on the first day with good groups in every faction. Now it seems to be slowing down abit, but yesterday we were pretty close to 2 bars all across again.

I mean, if 940k worth of daily reward isn't enough to incentivize people to join idk what will. All I know is that we worked hard to put a value on those 250 items that were sent to us and worked hard again to put them all in even packages and send them to the 41 daily winners.

Here here: it can't be stressed enough how much work it is to organize an event like this. Regardless of the overall turnout, I think it is great.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    True that
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Here here: it can't be stressed enough how much work it is to organize an event like this. Regardless of the overall turnout, I think it is great.

+1 to that.

...plus, if one thing can be learned from the various ways ZOS has tried to incentivize PVP over the past 4+ years, it's that you can't really incentivize PvP. People have to want to do it for it's own sake.

I've been in Kyne very, very sporadically for the past 6 months, but 3 times in the past week, and the 3 times this week were the most active I've seen it--maybe not the biggest pops, but the most distinct groups actually doing things. I'd say it's been a success in terms of turnout.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • An_An
    An_An
    ✭✭✭
    Alright everyone. Our weeklong PvP event is now over. Thank you. You guys made this all possible. I sincerely thank the donors, participants and organizers for this amazing and (and surprisingly) successful event. Hope you all had fun.

If you have feedback regarding this event please share... I'm sure the organizers would be interested to hear your positive and negative experiences...
    Edited by An_An on January 2, 2019 8:04AM
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I liked the event but for me it was just the wrong week. Holidays and it was really hard to give up the double XP event ESO had.

I really liked the fact players were actually trying to defend and take keeps. Population was nice the first few days but there was a lot of 1 bar ( AD only ) during the morning hours, so I ended up grinding some xp or playing a little in Vivec.

Every now and then I see comments like "You guys won't get new players in Kyne if you keep farming them". That really is not the case, most players travel in groups protecting new players. The only reasons why I ever left Kyne to do something else is when there is no players on, huge population gaps, or poor alliance game play. Population gap is the root of all evils.

• DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    While I'm not the most social person with other factions, I had a blast during this event (played AD 3 nights, EP 1 night). Tons of fun, lots of fights, and enough scroll touches to satisfy my parchment fetishism. Some grade A whispers, too.

I don't anticipate leading any more in Kyne with the event over (and, I assume, the pop migrating out again a bit), as I do think the kind of groups I like to run ARE toxic in an environment like Kyne but I may hop in and coast with other groups occasionally until my last dudes vet out.

.....also I can neither confirm nor deny that Minc dropped an oil at the photoshoot.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We had a good time. I'm of the opinion that none of us belong in Kyne unless ALL of us are in Kyne. I'm still terrible after all these years but very formidable against 4 or 5 new people.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »
    We had a good time. I'm of the opinion that none of us belong in Kyne unless ALL of us are in Kyne.

This is more or less my opinion. I have time to play this upcoming weekend and was thinking about running group again...but realized without yall on the field, without the EP returners (idk if LD et all are sticking around), etc. etc. it wouldn't be much fun.

....maybe on EP, though. We'll see...
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    You might just wanna keep em for the next event, if there is one. The other admins seemed open to the idea. It wouldn't be before 3 months from now tho.

Personally, I really like the non vet community but I really hate the need of having fresh gear to compete with the other good groups. As of now, I'd join another event but only if it was in Sotha. Would be a good compromise for those who play Vet VS those who don't have CP.
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably taking a week away from ESO. That said there’s been an interest in starting up an EP pug guild to bring in new players and for running large pug groups once or twice a week.
    Ours is the Fury
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup. Gotta make some time for chicken dinners myself
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • xan4silkb14_ESO
    xan4silkb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    You might just wanna keep em for the next event, if there is one. The other admins seemed open to the idea. It wouldn't be before 3 months from now tho.

Personally, I really like the non vet community but I really hate the need of having fresh gear to compete with the other good groups. As of now, I'd join another event but only if it was in Sotha. Would be a good compromise for those who play Vet VS those who don't have CP.

An event in Sotha might be better. No CP to worry about and no worries about vetting out with a character you've become comfortable with. I had as much fun in this event as I did when I first started ESO and PVP about 7 months ago.
This discussion has been closed.