Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Please Share your Vigors/Regens

Diddly_D_Potatoes
Diddly_D_Potatoes
✭✭✭
This is something that seems to be overlooked by the average BG player. I see too many games were people have less than 20k healing (sometimes zero) at the end. I wonder if they have any heal slotted at all, and whatever healing they did do was most likely by accident.

For the more team oriented players, sharing vigors or mutagen/rapid regen is part of their buff rotation and I implore you to add it to your own if you don't already.

The heal might small and not significant by itself, but during an intense, close fought 15min DM you can have 500k healing just from vigor/regen. Add three other players adding it to their buff rotation and you have alot of group healing without having a dedicated healer (having one is just icing).

• Fur_like_snow
    Fur_like_snow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vines is nice if you play warden. Fire and forget right before a fight can make a big difference. Magicka DK can run cauterize.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Self healing to me always seemed to high especially how it scales with dps.
  • Mojomonkeyman
    Mojomonkeyman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Each of my mag warden hots usually provides an average 1k hps BG hps on my targets. So stacking 3 of them correctly (slow vines, trellis and corrupting synergy) provides a steady 3k infights hps to each of them (including me) when taking damage.
    Koma Grey, Chocolate Thunder, Little Mojo, Dagoth Mojo & Mojomancy
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tasear wrote: »
    Self healing to me always seemed to high especially how it scales with dps.

How can self healing be too high if 1v1s are very possible? If self healing was too high any 1v1 would be a stalemate. Self healing will get you almost nowhere if you just absorb damage (and similarly expect to be able to dish it out). For it to be effective it requires you to use all other forms of mitigation as well and to build into defense. Even things like vigor dodgeroll become necessary in many situations. I’m not saying that self healing is weak in any way (except maybe for magblades), but it’s also pretty suitable given how much damage can be dished out.
  • Slack
    Slack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Delete, nonsense comment after re-reading op
    Edited by Slack on January 2, 2019 3:48PM
    PC EU
    Betty Breeze - Magwarden
    Hunts S'hitblades - Stamplar
    Aschavi - Magplar
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Should off heal in general whether you’re stam or magic. This is usually a good indicator of who play’s small group pvp and who doesn’t.