The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

This is why people say pvp sucks

Skander
Skander
✭✭✭✭✭
I meme, but my memes are so truthful they hurt
-Elder Nightblades Online
Want competitive pvp while being outnumbered? Tough luck, the devs clearly said you have to die in those situations
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m pretty outspoken about what I feel is ruining PvP. But even I have to be honest and say that, as we all know, lag is the biggest culprit. I don’t care what people want to run so long as I’m given a chance to react to it, and use what I’ve learned over the years, including muscle memory, to produce my own counterplay using what the game gives me in terms of skills and terrain. Lag comes in and takes all that away, and so since ZOS won’t fix that, we have to go after builds and skill.
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »
    I’m pretty outspoken about what I feel is ruining PvP. But even I have to be honest and say that, as we all know, lag is the biggest culprit. I don’t care what people want to run so long as I’m given a chance to react to it, and use what I’ve learned over the years, including muscle memory, to produce my own counterplay using what the game gives me in terms of skills and terrain. Lag comes in and takes all that away, and so since ZOS won’t fix that, we have to go after builds and skill.

This
  • Mojomonkeyman
    Mojomonkeyman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been playing this build for around a week some time ago, its imo vastly outperformed by sturdy mag warden builds - especially since arctic blast changes. Try it yourself in high mmr matches with premades involved, pretty sure you will go back to more focus on mag to capitalize on the class' excellent support skills while doing more damage and being just as tanky.

Its fun noobcrusher build that works prolly even better on console. For the same reasons banner used to crush noobs back in time. Against high profile opposition? Nah...
    Koma Grey, Chocolate Thunder, Little Mojo, Dagoth Mojo & Mojomancy
  • Mrsinister2
    Mrsinister2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One bowtard with snipe is worse then that entire warden build imo
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lag of course; is probably the top cause in Cyrodiil but the *** procs and general gear strength is another. The most annoying part of that to me is they will nerf the monster set before it ever reaches the golden vendor and I absolutely loathe doing end game PVE. Obvious pay wall and content I dislike. I'm surprised VS and master weapons have been left in tac.

Then why do we need tanks doing so much damage?
  • Bashev
    Bashev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've been playing this build for around a week some time ago, its imo vastly outperformed by sturdy mag warden builds - especially since arctic blast changes. Try it yourself in high mmr matches with premades involved, pretty sure you will go back to more focus on mag to capitalize on the class' excellent support skills while doing more damage and being just as tanky.

Its fun noobcrusher build that works prolly even better on console. For the same reasons banner used to crush noobs back in time. Against high profile opposition? Nah...

This. Nice build but vs good players there is no way to be successful. You will be way better with magicka warden and the big aoe damage every 3s.
    Because I can!
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I just wish we had the old blazeplars... maybe I'll try a new build again with that idea.
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • Skander
    Skander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xvorg wrote: »
    I just wish we had the old blazeplars... maybe I'll try a new build again with that idea.

You could avoid blazeplars

You can't avoid this
    I meme, but my memes are so truthful they hurt
    -Elder Nightblades Online
    Want competitive pvp while being outnumbered? Tough luck, the devs clearly said you have to die in those situations
  • therift
    therift
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I can't tell if this video is trying to sell me a used car or a timeshare.

Classic YouTube shuckster.
  • HansProlo
    HansProlo
    ✭✭
    Cool random BG build
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »

Lag is the number one reason why PvP isn't a big thing in ESO. Class balance or item balance are only secondary issues compared to the elephant in the room, which is the damn LAG. I've scrapped soooooo many builds because they rely on an ability that simply doesn't work in lag(like a dizzy build, or a dodge roll build, anything really but some are worse than others.)