Maintenance for the week of February 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – February 18
• Xbox One: EU megaserver for maintenance – February 20, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EST (17:00 UTC)
The Wrathstone DLC Game Pack and Update 21 base game patch are now available to test on the PTS! Read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/454456/

[NEW GUILD] House of Aelanraë

aliafrost1212
aliafrost1212
Soul Shriven
House of Aelanraë
We are recruiting High Elves who would like to become a part of our Noble Family roleplay guild! Join as a family member, or castle staff. Become a noble, a knight or a guard! Dine at the table with high class Altmer, join in parties and make new friends! We live and breathe as our characters; being family doesn't end out of character we will do our best to help you with dungeons and quest as well as serve as a venue for casual social hang outs and more!
Contact information
Mail In-Game
@aliafrost1212

'Lady Audriel of Alinor'

Discord:
https://discord.gg/SwWhGmV
44717365290_bb21b83ba2.jpg
Lady Audriel of House Aelanraë
  • kadochka
    kadochka
    ✭✭✭✭
    This looks awesome~! Are there server/platform requirements (or any others)??
    NA & EU, all PC!
    🐱 @kadochka the cat mom 🐱

About: my characters and me:
    MY MAINS (all female characters):
    NA:
    Ruvaakro Nahkriin - Breton blazing tank, vamp
    Lahvraan Do Onikaan - Altmer healplar
    Haziel-la - sweet, chubby kitty chef, mama role
    EU:
    Orthuna gra-Murug - big orcsorc, chef, mama role
    Penelope Hunter - Breton healplar
    Can't-Heal-Will-Revive - derpy Argonian warden tank, real name Izelda
    Kamii Ob’zahari - totally law-abiding, non-thief Khajiit
    I'm a female who's probably on the younger side of the playerbase, who played beta (got the monkey!) but stopped when it became P2P, and who lives in NA but plays more on EU (I do play NA sometimes, though). I love lore, backstories, and RP; I'm a casual player, I don't PvP, and I've never done a Trial. : ) My guilds are full, apologies, but I wouldn't mind making a few new friends!
  • aliafrost1212
    aliafrost1212
    Soul Shriven
    @kadochka I Play PC on the North American server my ingame username is @aliafrost1212 feel free to shoot me a mail with questions or for an invite :smile:
    Lady Audriel of House Aelanraë