Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

Snipe and its morph

Skander
Skander
✭✭✭✭✭
They don't get interrupted when the enemy goes out of sight or behind cover
I meme, but my memes are so truthful they hurt
-Elder Nightblades Online
Want competitive pvp while being outnumbered? Tough luck, the devs clearly said you have to die in those situations
  • Zeromaz
    Zeromaz
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is false. They are interrupted
  • Skander
    Skander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zeromaz wrote: »
    This is false. They are interrupted

I didn't record that, but i saw with my eyes
    I meme, but my memes are so truthful they hurt
    -Elder Nightblades Online
    Want competitive pvp while being outnumbered? Tough luck, the devs clearly said you have to die in those situations
  • Zeromaz
    Zeromaz
    ✭✭✭✭
    You must be mistaking. I am 100% certain this is false. Now, if you start the snipe animation and your target LOS but comes back into view before the end of the snipe animation, it will finish the snipe. If your target LOS and stays out of sight, the arrow will not go off
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All ranged attacks will follow their target if launched prior to the target moving out of LOS. Personally I’m not a fan of this, but there you have it.
  • Zeromaz
    Zeromaz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »
    All ranged attacks will follow their target if launched prior to the target moving out of LOS. Personally I’m not a fan of this, but there you have it.

Pretty sure OP is referring to the “cast time” not travel time