Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Art of the Deal & Art of the Trade] Active trading guilds recruiting now! [High Traffic/Helpful]

• L1ndsC
    L1ndsC
    Soul Shriven
    I'm interested
    @L1ndsC
  • classicallyyours
    classicallyyours
    Soul Shriven
    Hi! Returning longtime player here. I would be interested in joining Art of the Trade while I get my feet wet again (if there are still spots). Username is @classicallyyours :)
    All Aliances||Casual||PVE||Enjoys Teaching & Learning
    Guilds||The Shadowfen Liberation [master-at-arms]

Addelita||DE NB||v1||a master vampire and assassin
    Skadji||N DK||19||a noble nord warrior
    Vyctyna||BN SC||16||a seductive sorceress
  • BugsyTheGod
    BugsyTheGod
    ✭✭
    I wanna join @Bugsyy
  • NotKacie
    NotKacie
    Invites have been sent to everyone!
  • VyPR
    VyPR
    Soul Shriven
    Would love an invite @VyPR78
    @VyPR78 PC NA
  • MazerBlazer
    MazerBlazer
    Soul Shriven
    I would love to join Art of the Trade. UserID is @MazerBlazer

Getting the hang of buying and selling, so Art of the Trade seems like a good fit. Thank you!
  • NotKacie
    NotKacie
    Invites sent out! Thanks for being interested! :D
  • Elugin
    Elugin
    Soul Shriven
    I'm interested to join Art of the Trade. ID: @Elugin

• msalex
    msalex
    ✭✭
    delete
    Edited by msalex on November 23, 2018 10:22PM
  • Vinterskald
    Vinterskald
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like to join Art of the Trade :)@Vinterskald
    Barra agea ry sou karan.
  • robin4363
    robin4363
    Soul Shriven
    I would love an invite:
    @robin4363

thanks.
  • Runesire
    Runesire
    Soul Shriven
    Hello. I'd be interested in joining Art of the Trade. @Runesire

Thank you.
  • NotKacie
    NotKacie
    AOTD is in Wayrest this week! Make sure to comment here if you'd like an invite to the guild!
  • NotKacie
    NotKacie
    AOTD is in Wayrest again this week and AOTT is in Windhelm again! We have plenty of spots for new members, so comment below if you're interested in joining!
  • Kreetar
    Kreetar
    ✭✭✭
    looking to join Art of the Trade @Kreetar
    dip me in the blood of mortals and throw me to the Dremora

• NotKacie
    NotKacie
    Invited! Hope you enjoy the guild!
  • SloDeth
    SloDeth
    I'll take an invite to art of the trade.

@Slo

Thanks
  • AlexanderDeLarge
    AlexanderDeLarge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just visited the guild trader and I'm impressed. I'd appreciate an invite @AlexanderDeLarge
    Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 10 years. 7 paid expansions. 22 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the vast majority of this game.

"ESO doesn't need a harder overland" on YouTube for a video of a naked level 3 character AFKing in front of a bear for a minute and a half before dying
  • Epicramgoat
    Any room in AOTD?
    @Epicramgoat
    Edited by Epicramgoat on January 19, 2019 12:27AM
  • AlexanderDeLarge
    AlexanderDeLarge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Forgot to mention I was looking for an invite to Art of the Trade. I'm a pretty casual trader at the moment. @AlexanderDeLarge
    thanks
    Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 10 years. 7 paid expansions. 22 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the vast majority of this game.

"ESO doesn't need a harder overland" on YouTube for a video of a naked level 3 character AFKing in front of a bear for a minute and a half before dying
  • danreed72_ESO
    @kataclyzmik art of the trade please
  • NotKacie
    NotKacie
    AOTD is in Elden Root this week! We have plenty of spots open for new members, so make sure to comment here if you'd like to join! AOTT is still in Windhelm, so make sure to join if you're a casual trader in need of a guild!
  • NotKacie
    NotKacie
    AOTD is in Craglorn this week! Comment below if you're interested in joining! AOTT is in Windhelm still, so make sure to comment if you'd like to join our casual trading guild!
  • Algraxa
    Algraxa
    ✭✭✭
    please send invite @Algraxa
  • Giobonello
    May I please get an invite to the Art of the Trade guild?
    ID - @Giobonello
    Thanks.
  • Xorzoo
    Xorzoo
    Soul Shriven
    casual trading please :)
    @fuqueu
  • DFrag
    DFrag
    Soul Shriven
    @D_Frag would like to join Art of the Trade.

Thanks!
  • Gustav_Vasa
    Please invite me to the Art of the Trade.

Thanks
    @usmcyes
  • NotKacie
    NotKacie
    AOTD is in Craglorn again this week! AOTT is in Windhelm again this week as well! AOTD has plenty of spots open and AOTT has a few spots left! Make sure to comment if you'd like to join either guild!
  • Erlshade
    Erlshade
    Soul Shriven
    Might a spot in AotT be free? I'd love to join, please.

@Rhia'non