The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Spirit ignition.

jerrodbuffington
jerrodbuffington
✭✭✭
This has killed me so many times on stage 5 of vbrp. Have no idea what it is or how to avoid it.

It's not the spirit scream.. while I'm picking up ghosts I randomly explode and die.
  • Hamrb
    Hamrb
    ✭✭✭✭
    if you pick up three ghosts youll inevitably die if you dont cleanse
    Founder of Sheogorath's Mortals NA PC

Exiled Lannister EP Sorc dps
    Hamrb EP Temp healer or dps
    l mufasa l EP Stamblade
    Fat Tyrion EP DK dps
    Mia Stone AD DK tank or dps
    Finn the Altmer AD Nightmage
    Launch Pad McQuack DC DK DPS
    Sterk Stonecrusher EP Stamplar
    -Wabba Jack DC Stam Sorc
    Sheo's Sweeper DC Magicka Temp
  • jerrodbuffington
    jerrodbuffington
    ✭✭✭
    That's a different death. Spirit ignition happens every round at about the same time. Drakeeh does the animation that starts the "ghost pahse". Then you start collecting ghosts. A few seconds before he does spirit scream he does this.. It's like the ghosts all zap(lack of a better word) at the same time. The times I died I was in the circle with the gold ghost but right before I picked it up. So it seems that if you have a ghost on you, less than 3, and you are getting another one but not quite there this "ignition" happens and you take damage. Sometimes i died and sometimes it reduced my health by 80 percent.